Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TWO TRIPS IN NOVEMBER LAS VEGAS AND MAZATLAN

trojangreg

Florida

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

I know what I will be doing in Vegas. Vegas dates November 3-6. However Mazatlan is a mystery. Only one club reviewed and that was years ago. Has anyone been there recently? Any help will be appreciated.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Greg, it has been many years since I was in Mazatlan. I suggest you ask your hotel desk or bell hop clerk. I did have a good time but things have changed a lot in Mexico. Beware of tourist traps. Go to the Zona Roja(red light district) not the down town discos.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

el numero 5 naranja

Profile picture for trojangreg
trojangreg
•

art I already frequent the orange on a weekly basis.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

"I know what I will be doing in Vegas."

Spending too much money?

Profile picture for trojangreg
trojangreg
•

You can't put a price on debauchery. But yes it will probably be too much.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Lucky you trojangreg !! Damn the expense. Carpe diem. There are no pockets in shrouds.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement