tuscl

Dialog that could only be heard in strip clubs

The following three instances of "quaint" dialog may or may not have been overheard at strip clubs. You decide! The names, at least, are definitely fictional.

1. Kevin and Juliet. Juliet, a dancer who has just finished her turn on stage, takes a seat at Kevin's table.

Kevin: "Hi."
Juliet: "Hi."
Kevin: "Are you one of the dancers?"
Juliet: "Yes, I just finished. Didn't you see me?"
Kevin: "Oh! You were very good."
Juliet: "What are you drinking?"
Kevin: "It's a Rob Roy – a Manhattan with Scotch instead of Bourbon."
Juliet: "I always judge people by what they drink. You must be very unusual."
Kevin: "Can I order you a drink?"
Juliet: "I'll have what you're having."

Waitress comes by and the drink is ordered. Kevin is running a tab.

Kevin [touching Juliet's face softly]: "You have a very pretty face."
Juliet: "Thank you."
Kevin: "How old are you?"
Juliet: "I just turned eighteen last December."
Kevin [as he thinks to himself, "That's about half a lifetime younger than I am."]: "Oh!"
Juliet: "Would you like a dance?"
Kevin: "Actually, I was hoping we could discuss a bit more than that."
Juliet: "Like what?"
Kevin: "I would like full touching privileges."
Juliet: "That would be the kind of thing that might take place in the Champagne Room."
Kevin: "That could be a possibility, but we'd have to agree in advance on what would and would not be permitted. I've read a lot about people being disappointed after a trip to the Champagne Room."

Juliet's drink arrives. She takes a sip and nearly gags on it.

Juliet: "Ick! That's awful. You really like that?"
Kevin: "Ooh, Oh. You probably don't like me anymore. You said that you always judge people by what they drink."
Juliet: "You're a bad man!" [pause] "What do you have in mind?"
Kevin: "Well, I'm not going to fork out the kind of money that the Champagne Room costs just for more looking. First off, though, I don't need you to do anything to me. I'll be keeping the little guy in his holster for the entire hour. [The degree of privacy in the VIP rooms don't really provide for anything of that kind anyway.]"
Juliet: "Uh, huh."
Kevin: "But, I'd need to have full touching privileges – me touching you, that is."
Juliet: "Touching where?"
Kevin: "Touching all over. Top, bottom, front, back. I'd be gentle and respectful at all times. If you wanted to stipulate no penetration, that would be all right, but everything external. And, I'd want to kiss your nipples, as well."
Juliet: "Well, that depends on how much you're willing to pay."
Kevin: "Well, I understand that it's about $220 for the Champagne Room, for openers."
Juliet: "Depending on how expensive a bottle of Champagne you want to buy."
Kevin: "And how much would you want with full touching?"
Juliet: "How much would you offer?"
Kevin: "Well, I don't really know. How much would you think would be fair?"
Juliet: "Sometimes I get a thousand without touching."
Kevin: "Well, that's out of my price range."
Juliet: "Well, then, how much would you offer?"
Kevin: "How about $200?"
Juliet: "I get $200 for an hour without touching? Just to look while I dance." [pause] How about $250, then, with breast touching and touching on top of my underwear, but not underneath the panties?"
Kevin: "O.K. So $250 with as much touching as I want for the hour but not underneath your panties?"
Juliet: "O.K., then, so is it off to the Champagne Room?"
Kevin: "Yes."

[An hour or so later, following fifty exquisite minutes, during which Kevin is delighted with the friendly conversation and lots of gentle caressing (spoiled only by a couple of warnings from the lady overseeing the VIP area and the club owner walking through the area briefly). Juliet also asks Kevin to donate $15 so that she can sprinkle ones down onto the dance floor beneath. Although that kind of flamboyant display is not Kevin's style, he's happy enough to oblige because Juliet has gone out of her way to provide a good time, including a peek at the pink.]

Lady-in-charge: "You've got ten minutes left." [She leaves.]
Juliet: "For an extra fifty, you can touch me all over down there."
Kevin: "For how long?"
Juliet: "A few minutes."
Kevin: "O.K. It's a deal."

[A few more minutes go by.]

Juliet: "How many fingers is that?"
Kevin: "Just one. Would you rather I use two?"
Juliet: "Yes." [pause] "Harder. Oh, God! I'm so horny. I guess I'll just have to masturbate when I get home."
Kevin: "Yeah, me too."
Juliet: "Should we go for another hour?"
Kevin: "No, that's all I can afford."

2. Matt and Melanie. Melanie is not a regular dancer but works the floor in a no-touch club for dances and/or trips to the Champagne Room. She looks very young and naïve. Her very small breasts might be appealing on a more petit young woman but are too small for her torso dimensions. Melanie is providing a $20 private dance for Matt and desperately looking for more.

Melanie: "How about a trip to the Champagne Room. It'll be fun!"
Matt: "Thanks, but no. I've already done that tonight."
Melanie: "Are you sure? It'd be great."
Matt: "No, I'll just settle for the dance."
Melanie: "How'd you like the best hour you’ve ever had in your whole life?"
Matt: [Thinking to himself, "That's pretty unlikely since this club doesn't allow much touching even in the Champagne Room and I've already gotten much more than that in other clubs. Besides, she's not all that attractive.] "I'm from Rhode Island, so I've pretty much already done everything there is to do in a Champagne Room."
Melanie: Wistfully, "I've never had a guy take me to the Champagne Room."
Matt: "Well, thanks for the dance."

3. Daniel and Sallie. Sallie is the one really attractive dancer in a room full of bowsers, in a somewhat sleazy strip club.

Daniel: "Hi, I'm Daniel. What's your name?"
Sallie: "I'm Sallie."
Daniel: "You're lovely. I've had my eye on you all night. Do you do the backroom thing?"
Sallie: "Yes."
Daniel: "I have something specific in mind. May I come right out and tell you to find out if it's something you're willing to do?"
Sallie: "Sure."
Daniel: "I'm much more into touching than being touched. I don't mind being touched, but how much is up to you. What I really want, though, is a dancer who's comfortable with being touched in her special places."
Sallie: "I like being touched but it depends on how much you're willing to pay."
Daniel: "I want you to cum for me while I touch you."
Sallie: "Well, I'm a good cumer. How much are you offering?"
Daniel: "How much would you want for what we were just talking discussing."
Sallie: "Make me an offer!"
Daniel: "Well, how about $240 for half an hour?"
Sallie: "O.K. I like odd numbers. It's $175 for a hand job so that sounds about right. I don't let every guy touch me down there, but you look like you have good hygiene. I'll just ask you to wash your hands real well."

4 comments

• DocErotica
    18 years ago
    Well, casualguy, that would sort of depend on which side of my wife the dancer was sleeping on!
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    You know it's been a long night if when you wake up in the morning, you see a dancer in bed with you still sleeping away.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    My God, have I led a sheltered life!
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Jack and Jill. Jill, a new stripper is standing alone, looking fine and possibly available. Jack approaches her from behind.

Jack: You busy?
    Jill: No.
    Jack: Wanna be?
    Jill: Sure.
    Jack: Let's go.

They go. Then they go some more over the next few weeks.

A few months later, Jack is sitting alone when Jill appears nearby. Their eyes meet. Jill slides onto Jack's lap.

Jack: Long legs no see. Er, I mean time.
    Jill: Where have you been?
    Jack: I've been here where I've always been.
    Jill: I haven't seen you. I miss you.
    Jack: That's cause you're always upstairs working the VIP. If you really missed me you'd have come found me.
    Jill: Don't be mad.
    Jack: Oh, I don't know. You know how hot tempered I am.
    Jill: C'mon. Let's go upstairs.
    Jack: Baby, you know I don't do that.
    Jill: C'mon. You'll like it. Do it for me.
    Jack: You know better than to ask me that.

Several minutes of cuddling and stroking follow. Then...

Jill: See, I still love you. I really want to take you to the VIP.
    Jack: I'd love to have you rub you sweet young body all over mine....right here.
    Jill: But I'm sorry, I don't do table dances anymore. I'll get in trouble.
    Jack: I'd like to get you in trouble.
    Jill: Oh, you're bad.
    Jack: Worse than you could imagine, inside your pretty head.
    Jill: I'm dying to rub my body on your body, but not here.
    Jack: Oh well, that the breaks.
    Jill: At my place.
    Jack: Hey, sounds good to me. What are we waiting for?
    Jill: Hold on. I've got to make a call.

After a few minutes...

Jill: Okay, here's the deal. It's not my place. It's a friend's. She's got a spare room we can use.
    Jack: Awesome.
    Jill: It's off Grand Avenue, you know were...
    Jack: How about if I follow your car?
    Jill: Okay. Right after closing.
    Jack: It's a date.
    Jill: Okay, I gotta go make some money.
    Jack: Save some for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion