tuscl

Longer Than Usual to Get Reviews and Articles Published

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 9:35 AM
Anyone have any input on why it has been taking so long to get articles and reviews published lately? It seems to be taking 2-3 weeks for us.

10 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    No problem with reviews but typically articles are taking a week. I believe that TUSCL is only processing articles once a week.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Founder, most likely, has a lot on his plate. Kudos to him for not complaining, trying to blame Bush for all of his problems.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    dude, you forgot cheney, lol actually i haven't posted a review in awhile so i can't comment on the current time frame to publishing.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    Maybe it takes them longer to process looooong submissions. B-)
  • JerseyJack
    13 years ago
    Can't speak for articles, but a review I submitted recently was published within 12 hours.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    I think it took 4 or 5 days for my Cincinnati article to get published.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    You're right it's taking longer oh wait I didn't submit one maybe that's why.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Wrote a 276-word review on Friday night. It was "live" by sometime Saturday.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I know the last time I wrote a review, I wrote it right before going to bed and when I got up and back on the computer, it was already published. I don't know how the article writing process works, though.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I've seen reviews published before they were ever written
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion