Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Longer Than Usual to Get Reviews and Articles Published

m00tpoint

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone have any input on why it has been taking so long to get articles and reviews published lately? It seems to be taking 2-3 weeks for us.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

No problem with reviews but typically articles are taking a week. I believe that TUSCL is only processing articles once a week.

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

Founder, most likely, has a lot on his plate. Kudos to him for not complaining, trying to blame Bush for all of his problems.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

dude, you forgot cheney, lol

actually i haven't posted a review in awhile so i can't comment on the current time frame to publishing.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

Maybe it takes them longer to process looooong submissions. B-)

Profile picture for JerseyJack
JerseyJack
•

Can't speak for articles, but a review I submitted recently was published within 12 hours.

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

I think it took 4 or 5 days for my Cincinnati article to get published.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

You're right it's taking longer oh wait I didn't submit one maybe that's why.

Profile picture for LeeH
LeeH
•

Wrote a 276-word review on Friday night. It was "live" by sometime Saturday.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I know the last time I wrote a review, I wrote it right before going to bed and when I got up and back on the computer, it was already published. I don't know how the article writing process works, though.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I've seen reviews published before they were ever written

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement