tuscl

Hmmmmmm, a novel way to make car payments.

Man allegedly forces girl to sell sex for car bill
AP – Sat, Oct 8, 2011

Mexico City (AP) — Mexican authorities have charged a man with using threats and deceit to force a 17-year-old girl into prostitution in order to get money for his car payments.
The Mexico City prosecutor's office says the man had been living with the victim before he forced her to become a prostitute beginning in September. He allegedly coerced her to meet a daily quota of earnings to cover his car debt.
He is charged with pimping and corrupting a minor.
A prosecutor's statement released Thursday says police were investigating prostitution in a downtown hotel when they found the victim. It says she moved to Mexico City six years ago for a job as a domestic worker.

8 comments

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    So, basically, the girl has been living on her own for six years and has no education. Will the state do anything to rectify this ?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Dudester - No. It's a sad fact that in 3rd world countries this goes on all of the time.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    Not just 3rd world countries. Ask the dancers at your favorite club how many of them graduated from high school.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    canny,

I think all the dancers at my favorite club are working on their Doctorate.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Novel"? I don't think so. Nothing at all new about funding one's lifestyle on the backs of others. Still pretty despicable, though.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    One would think he could figure out how to make the car make money. Then again, I am from the US.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I wonder what he does to earn money for rent/mortgage?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Explain this to me again they have cars in Mexico?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion