tuscl

San Antonio, TX Clubs

John08753
South Carolina
Sunday, October 9, 2011 12:14 PM
I will be in San Antonio at the end of the month on business and I'm looking for recommendations on a club to visit during the week. We'll be staying across from the Alamo. I've read most of the reviews but can't make up my mind. I noticed clubs that are nude, topless and pastie. Is this based on club location or alcohol sales? Thanks.

4 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Pick a few clubs and visit them! Then you can writeup something akin to this for San Antonio: [view link]
  • alkaholik
    13 years ago
    I used to live in San Antonio, and my wife was a Dancer there, so I will give you a quick run down of the clubs that I have experienced. Sugars - bar type club, gets crowded on weekend. Not the hottest of dancers, but there seems to be an okay chance of hooking up. Right off the freeway. Decent value. Rick's - Large club, dancers not the best, but the value is very good, and there is excellent chance of finding a girl willing to go the extra mile. Palace - Hottest dancers in town, and not too terribly bad on the pocketbook. Best bang for your buck if you are looking for a nice clean time in a nice clean joint, with some really nice women who go do very nice (but mostly clean) dances. My wife (Miko) used to be a dancer here. Men's Club - the Palace's sister club. Bigger, but not as nice, not as pretty dancers, but still a decent place to hang out, with decent opportunities to hook up - especially during the day. Paradise - ghetto heaven. More of a younger, hip hop club, with BYOB rules because it is all nude. Decent opportunity to hook up. XTC - all nude, BYOB, with decent looking women. Okay odds for finding a girl willing to work with you, and there is semi-private booths that the bouncer occasionally paces through (less during the day). Stays open till 4am (?), so is great as an after club. Fun on the weekend. Zebra's - a low cost, small, fun joint. No privacy in dances, but they are mostly for fun anyways. Cool place to hang out without breaking the bank. Not the hottest women, but still can be fun. Babes - another close to the Palace, and Zebra's. Open seating, no privacy, and very small. Another just hang out joint, with okay girls, and not many extras unless you are super covert. Some OTC fun is pretty easy to find. Those are the biggies - ITC is not as plentiful as Houston, but there are still some opportunities at some nice clubs with nice looking women.
  • John08753
    13 years ago
    Thanks Alkaholic. Sounds like Ricks and the Palace is where I'll wind up
  • DroidX
    13 years ago
    I could have used this run down last week when I was in San Antonio. I wound up visiting Some Beach (next to Sugar's), and had a really good time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion