tuscl

Has your ATF ever given you a gift?

I recieved a couple cards, a bottle of cologne, and some Vegas souvenirs. Of course free sex would be preferred but the small things are nice.

14 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    I don't see her very often since she "retired", but we often exchanged gifts. One, I am using as I type this. She knew of my chronic back pain, so she gave me one of those "in chair" back massage machines. Works quite well, and has for years. Now, will likely fail tomorrow.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    My prior ATF did, but my present one has not as of yet.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Yes. The most memorable one was last Christmas. She gave a very fine watch. My daughter gave me an identical one. Talk about coindidence. I had my daughter return the one she gave me.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I had a dancer whom I haven't seen in the last two months buy me a drink last night. She surprised me. I once had another favorite give me a calendar for the other club she occasionally works at. I'm more likely to get free dances from time to time. I once got surprised by a free double dance as soon as I sat down in one club. I don't know if the dancers decided to do that or if I really did have some unknown benefactor. I suspect the dancers decided to surprise me with a little extra show since I was in a very visible spot not far from the stage and that nobody ever told me that they paid for the double dance.

I'm still wondering why a dancer bought me a drink. I've bought her several over the past few months so maybe she was just being friendly. I had another dancer tell me what she was going to do to part of me if we got alone. I guess it was an interesting night.

The best part was avoiding the deer herd all over the place on my way home. The cop I spotted late at night (very unusual), was probably wondering why I was driving so slow. Luck. :)
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Oh, just remembered, one dancer gave me several free admission passes. I think I just used the last one I had. I wonder if they get those for free?
  • stenton1
    13 years ago
    My ATF gave me 5 ties for my birthday, several XXX dvds , and 5 t shirts for my son's birthday. It's a shame she is such a headcase, I really thought we were headed somewhere OTC eventually. But, it always ended with me going to the ATM. LOL I am on a temporary hiatus, I am hoping this will force her hand to meet me OTC........but I seriously doubt it.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    No. Received multiple promises of gifts from now x-ATF, but she never lived up to the promises.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I have gotten some.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Wow, this discussion of ATFs and gifts really throws me for a loop. I'm not sure I really want to have a deep enough relationship with one stripper that I am receiving gifts. Now I did give a Christmas gift last year to my local fav, but I did not expect anything in return.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    No, but like sharkhunter, I was given free admission passes once by a dancer. She had to pay the club for them, I thought it was a nice touch for her to give me a less expensive way into the club to spend money on her. I did buy dances from her, but one night when I came in, I was told by another dancer that she had been fired after being caught in the act of stealing money from another dancer's purse. Oh well.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

I still have a gift in my car, but haven't passed it along as of now.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Are we talking STD if so no I never received and don't want that gift
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    mikeya: Got some bad news for you. You know how your ATF said she was only doing OTC with you exclusively. Well, I fucked her OTC for $150. We both had a good chuckle at how she played you for thinking you were "the only one" however. Just thought you'd want to know so you could take the pain now rather than even more later.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Good one Doug, for a 12 year old. Good Lord!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion