tuscl

Red Bull

Saturday, October 8, 2011 11:47 AM
I have never had it and have no interest in energy drinks. That said ... What are the effects of downing 3 in a row? Would your lap provider deliver spectacularly thereafter in the VIP??? Or, would it be a nightmare? Just curious.

17 comments

• TABB
    13 years ago
    Do you drink caffeine CT or if you do how much?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I drink Amp in the green can. I love it. Downing threw in a row would be a disaster and it would probably make me sick. I stick to one and drink it slowly. That being said, Amp is the best!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "I have never had it" I have PAID for countless Red Bulls, the stripper's drink du jour, especially the younger girls, but like you have never tried it personally. The usual problem with younger dancers is that their dances are too frenetic to begin with. After 3 RB's in a row? The mind boggles. @TABB - ever try a TaB?
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    I drink about zero caffeine. If I have some by way of chocolate I'm up til 3am. Thanks, Stiletto. I don't want to get puked upon! Steve, I too, have been hit up for buying dancers Red Bulls over and over and over. It's to the point with some clubs I should keep a case in my trunk and smuggle it in. And if the bouncer/bartender/server tried to stop me, well, I'd have a borderline addict on my side!
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    @ CT- I'm pretty sure you will be really antsy and will have your stomach tied up in knots. Plus you will probably stay awake until the morning next. @Steve- I haven't tried TaB but one of these I will. @stiletto- I just notice that you have new pictures and you look great.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Screw the sober dancers!!! I like them drinking alcohol
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Here in Columbus our favorite sports team is the Ohio State Buckeyes. There is a popular local drink called "Scarlet and Grey" (colors of the team). It is a mix of red bull and grey goose. Not sure if it is a safe drink because it is like stepping on the gas pedal and the brake pedal at the same time. Also I found it interesting one strip bar here (Sinbad's) serves red bull fountain dispensed rather than selling the cans. It was $2.25 for the fountain dispense and barmaid said they also sell it by the can but it is "more expensive". Strip club prices here in Columbus are $4-6 for a can. In Detroit Penthouse I think it was $12.50 for a can. At Hustler Detroit they sold red bull vodka special for $4 but the red bull alone was $8.50. Cheaper to get a caffeine fix by ordering a soft drink like diet coke.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    At Christie's cabaret in tempe and bourban street they serve water down red bull.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    During happy hour at my favorite club drinks are half price except Red Bull & bottled water. Their price stays the same.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    Three red bulls in a row makes me together too jittery, and though I can pull it together for lapdances, I'm still incredibly shaky. I experimented once :D I like 5 Hour Energy a LOT better. Or a strong coffee before work and a 5 Hour Energy later. Red Bull makes me crash HARD.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I suspect that downing 3 RedBulls would result in a frenzy of activity (not necessarily good), followed by a severe crash afterwards.
  • HB13
    13 years ago
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I drank Red Bull probably 6-7 years ago before these energy drinks became real popular. It didn't really do anything for me in terms of energy so I can't speak on how three would effect someone. But from what I have seen with most people it would be like this ... [view link]
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I've never tried it. I'm not a coffee drinker either so I suspect all that caffeine would make my heart explode. But an old ATF used to bring in and consume a 4 pack every shift. She would stop at the convenience store and warm ones and trade the club bartender for cold ones.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Coffee, yes, Red Bull, not for me.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    "She would stop at the convenience store and warm ones and trade the club bartender for cold ones." If she saves money on that arbitrage it's clever! Famed investor Warren Buffet once arbitraged golf balls way back when. Look where he is now!
  • muchfun
    13 years ago
    Just buy 3 drink the first wait a little and continue same way till something spectacular happen most likely won't except may bee feeling a little bad when having eaten nothing it's mostly marketing. I drink 2 in a row often makes me a little more awake especially after midnight. There are black coffein pills sold called airman beans - some make ready for the fight they say I once eat all the package beeing boored - no feel to jump around now at all. I personaly give credit to mister Red Bull for creating an alternative to alc for people to feel cool I think is less harmfull.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion