tuscl

Big Tits and other Dancers

10inches
Florida
Saturday, October 8, 2011 4:56 AM
dancer at one of my favorite clubs has a really nice set of naturals (DD). perfect shape with just the right hang. the other dancers seem to be in love with her juggs as many times when she is giving a lap dance, one of them will come over and play with her tits. they love to sneak up behind her and reach around to squeeze her tits and tug on the nubs. would love to see what goes on in the dressing room!!!

16 comments

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I must go worship the tittys.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    See if she'll let you cum on her tits.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    or ass works for me
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    gatorfan has a great attitude. :-)
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Big tits! I love them and won't leave them.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    Other dancers do the exact same thing to mine. Not even kidding. I go along with it but sometimes it can get a little uncomfortable.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    fd, So they are yours. I guess we just get to rent them. How about a lease agreement? :)
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    lmao
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Yeah for huge tits!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I concur with Jackslash and Stiletto !!! (.Y.)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    When it comes to boobs, they're pretty much all good, as long as they're not misshapen.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    In the words of Rodney Carrington: I've met a lot of them, but never one I've hated.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    So boobs and blow jobs are somewhat equals, some are just better than others?
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    I have a shirt that says boobies make me smile. Well a tweeker lady showed me her set and they didnt make me smile. I wouldnt say I hated them but I could have lived with out them.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    One of my now-old favorites used to have the biggest set at my favorite club and everyone played with them, but of course, she used to play with theirs all the time, too, so it goes both ways. I used to have a different old favorite there who had possibly the biggest nipples ever and the other dancers would play with them as well, so it's not even about the whole tit sometimes.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    I love the naturals!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion