tuscl

Disgusting

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
You might want to think twice before trying those grocey store samples.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/stran…

9 comments

• steve229
    13 years ago
    Note to self - do not check TUSCL discussion board during breakfast. Sheesh!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Couldn't be any worse than DFK with some strippers.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    If any male find this article & what happened "Digusting", perhaps they SHOULDN'T ask a Dancer or any other woman, in a sexual situation, to swallow cum! And what shadowcat said also applies IMHO.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Asking a dancer to swallow cum with full knowledge of what she's doing, and being willing to accept a refusal, is *not* the same as hiding your cum in a cup of yogurt and handing to out unsuspecting strangers to swallow without knowing about it.

Why does that difference even *need* an explanation? Is it not obvious to anybody but me?
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    "woman said she believed the yogurt she was given was actually a bodily fluid. The woman told police that after tasting the sample she spat on the floor several times"
    sounds like a move she learned from the girls at a couple of SC's I have heard of. (almost made the mistake of naming names:))
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    I wonder why the Jacksonville FL news picked this up?
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I wonder why the Jacksonville FL news picked this up?

Slow news day ?

Relevant-Back in the early 80's, a Marine who was the only cook in a small messhall, was caught during a surprise inspection peeing into a container that contained lemonade. He was court martialed and found guilty. Given a chance to speak before his sentencing, he said "Every one of you have eaten in my messhall. I hope you enjoyed the mayonaisse."
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Note to myself: Do not check TUSCL discussion board while eating lunch.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    GMD: No explaination needed for the difference on my part. But, looks where we are.

Dudster: Definitely need two or more in the kitchen I guess.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion