tuscl

Comcast

Wednesday, October 5, 2011 5:45 PM
Aye! I was briefly a subscriber to the English language version of the Playboy channel. During that time, while trekking through the on-screen menu, I came across the Playboy channel in Espanol. My subscription to the one didn't entitle me access to the other. In short, no it's not all of the same stuff all the time. English language version is $20 a month. Spanish version? The Spanish version is only available if one subscribes to the entire Spanish programming package, otherwise known as stations 595-656. How much does this vast amount of additional channels cost? $15 a month. Yes, 50 channels in Spanish cheaper than 1 channel in English...

6 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    And I bet they make more money off the Spanish package than they do the playboy one.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    I love Spanish television. I can only understand like 60% of it, but still!
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    The varity shows and historical soap operas are the best
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Well, the Spanish version of Playboy channel is far more raunchy than it's English counterpart (yesterday they aired "Aim for My Mouth" and "Lap Dance Bangjob"; "Hard Core Partying" and "Kiki in America" also are over-the-top). And about 2/3rds of the shows are still in English anyways (lol). Not being a total hound, I did manage to flip through all of the Spanish programming channels once. Seems primarily talk shows, dramas/soaps, news programs, and one official state channel for each South American country (country's flag is in the upper corner, fyi.) And yes, the sports channels were either televising soccer or talking about it in the studio.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Oh and additionally, whereas one's dvr can't record the English version of the Playboy channel, it can do so for the Spanish channel version!
  • trojangreg
    13 years ago
    I always brush up on my Spanish language skills by watching Spanish programming. The variety shows have some very hot hostesses. The soap operas are over the top in beautiful Latina women. Too bad they don't have Spanish Playboy on my current cable provider.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion