tuscl

obviously fake reviews

sanitago
Florida
I've seen a couple here that fell well into the TGTBT (Too Good To Be True) category, but this one really is *the* silliest one I've ever seen:
http://www.tuscl.net/u-r.php?UID=266775
anyone seen one to top this?

14 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Flag it.
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    yeah, shoulda thought of that when I read it the first time, but got a little busy laughing at it. done now.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    What a schmuck.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Anybody still believe that editors are reading any reviews before publishing them?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    The good reviews still outnumber the bad ones
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I agree that the review of the Admiral Theatre referenced by OP is one of the silliest. However, it would not say it is innacurate based on my experience at the Admiral.
  • carolinaclubman
    13 years ago
    On the other hand, I recently had a real review rejected. I made no mention of illicit activity and thought it was well written but apparently someone else thought otherwise.

On the side of fake reviews, I once posted a comment on another strip club site and a few weeks later I saw that some loser had copied and pasted that comment as a review on this site. I should have flagged it but didn't bother.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    carolinaclubman - Maybe your review was on the wrong club. From your last review.

Fantails Adult Show Club • Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    • June 14, 2011

Was in town seeing friends, they had to work the next day and I didnt so off to Sharkys I go.

Sharkys is in Fayetteville NC.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    it doesn't look like a fake review, more like he couldn't think of anything else to say so he kept repeating it to meet the minimum word count to get his review accepted.
    aka cheap way out.
  • carolinaclubman
    13 years ago
    That was a mistake I didn't catch until later. The rejected review was a different instance. But thanks for doing your homework.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    Shadowcat, I had a review rejected about 3 weeks ago, allegedly for not having enough detail. Well, I had whole lot more to say in my rejected review than this drivel about Admiral, which was clearly written by a dancer or other employee. Chicagoans know Admiral as an overly expensive airdance club. Pretty girls, high cost, low contact.
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    so I guess fakes aren't uncommon then. why ain't I amazed?
    as to troop's comment about the reviewer just wanting to say something without bothering to really write much of anything: if you're not willing to at least give *some* details, why even both to write in the first place?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    4 weeks of free VIP status.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    cheap ass LEO?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion