tuscl

Strippers choice -Reverse cow girl

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
In my some what limited experience of getting FS ITC, it has always been done reverse cow girl style. I have never gotten FS ITC in a totally private room, excluding Mexico. Some more open than others. I guess this style is prefered because to the casual looker it could appear to just be a lap dance. It also allows the dancer to see what is coming your way. Doggy or missionary might be hard to explain. LOL.I guess that if I want more variety, I am gonna have to start doing more OTC gigs.

19 comments

• mjx01
    13 years ago
    w/ reverse cow girl, she doesn't have to look at the customer
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    Depends on the club, though I agree with your general observations. But at the famous Bogart's in Inkster, MI, the full menu is on full display in the open "VIP" room. Some girls try to be discreet, but some, especially the drunk and/or high ones, or those who just don't care, let it all hang out. I've seen some pretty amazing stuff in there (as in, I'm amazed people will do that with others watching).
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Or head to Detroit. The folding chairs are back at H8S. No more built-in benches. Must've been bad for business.

That said, I'd favor Toronto now more. Some ITC extras in Toronto clubs but it's legal (and I got the feeling relatively commonplace) for you and the dancer (during her shift even) to go to your hotel.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    JP: WHY on Earth did Bogart's ever hang that giant wall mirror in the VIP?!? In more recent times they've covered it with black draping... but before anyone up there could see what was going on in addition to the dancers watching from the stage (due to their elevated height.)
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    CT, still more reason to visit canada!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    CT, it must be the dancers like watching. :)
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    What mjx01 said in his first post is the first thing that came to mind.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    In a Toronto area club, the Vip consists of curtained cubicles containing a comfortable easy chair for the customer and an ottoman for the dancer. On one of my visits the dancer started out cowgirl with me in the chair. She found it uncomfortable and jumped off. She gathered the ottomans from two other cubicles and pushed them together with the one in our cubicle, making a bed-like structure. This contraption extended into the VIP's common area but, since we were alone in the VIP, she laid back on this bed-like structure with her legs spread and beckoned me forward.

What was I to do?
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I have also accomplished the mission in doggy in one of the crannies of the VIP in Million Dollar in Mississauga. Otherwise all ITC deeds have been done in cowgirl (forward or reverse) - not my preferred positions.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    Shadowcat...other than the dive club with my atf I've told you about, all my itc encounters have been cg or rcg with the most unusual one occurring in a no touch club in the main club area. We were having sex, but my hands were at my side...how stupid are some of the rules/clubs? A topic for another day I guess.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    if I am at a club where the bouncers actually care about what is going on in the VIP then I don't usually try to have sex. I prefer going to clubs for extras where the bouncers don't give a damn what goes on.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I've always been partial to Doggie.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I have had regular cowgirl and doggie in private rooms.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Guess I've been lucky. Variety has never been a problem.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Recently at H8S I got CG as the default. I had to ask for RCG. Then she requested/suggested doggie style. After getting a few Os out of her, we did standing-facing. Not sure that position has a name. Standing missionary?

AFAICT the chairs didn't fold, or we would broken one for sure. I'm thinking they were the individual kind that you see in flat auditoriums.

Please post any other positions you can think of performing ITC.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    On the reverse CG I think it is a matter of both making it easier to imagine that you are somebody else and being able to keep a lookout. Also with a well placed hand ig ig possible to hide what is really happening.
  • willyo
    13 years ago
    In one of the clubs I used to go to there was a bar stool in the room so for me it was the perfect height for her sitting on the stool and me standing. Most of the girls wanted to switch to standing doggie after a while which was just as good. With the sofa set it is usually CG or RCG and a couple times standing doggie with the girl either standing and leaning on the sofa or kneeling on the sofa.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I think it's to lookout strippers want us fantasizing about them and nobody else.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "w/ reverse cow girl, she doesn't have to look at the customer"..."making it easier to imagine that you are somebody else"

So that's way she keeps saying, "Oh, yes, Brad..."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion