tuscl

A Search for Old Talent - Brad's Brass Flamingo

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 5:00 PM
A short, hot brunette with tattoos of guns like they were in holsters on her hips with the stage name Jackie used to work at BBF. Probably haven't seen her in 12 months. Any idea if she's at another area club? She was a fave.

5 comments

• supertramp79
    13 years ago
    I know it would be hard to do, but I think there should be a site, or a category added to this site, for trying to keep track of favorites and where they are now. I am not suggesting being a stalker, but it might be nice to be able to find girls who move from one club to another - or those that take time off or whatever. I guess it would be like StripperBook. I would love to find an old favorite at Spearmint Vegas and one at Baby Dolls Dallas. Ok, maybe it would be too weird.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    danny - I remember her, and had her dance for me a time or two. For me, I wouldn't classify her as Fav material, as she seemed a bit too mechanical to me in the LD room. But I agree, a sexy woman nonetheless. I'm not sure it's been 12 months, but I haven't seen her for at least a good six.
  • Luckymann
    13 years ago
    I'd love to see Morgan again. She's a vry gorgeous 40 something that I haven't seen in a couple of years. She was very impressive when I met her at Platium Plus in Greenville, SC. Sure wish I could let her entertain me again.
  • pastmyprime2
    13 years ago
    I get to Classy Chassy in Indy fairly often. I have not seen the dancer in the OP there, but I'll keep an eye out.
  • danny7110
    13 years ago
    I appreciate the follow-ups and those who said they'll stay on the lookout. Thanks guys.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion