tuscl

All Stars Club reopens

Well, the time they were padlocked and out of business is over. This club is definitely a ghetto style club, so if you like em with big booties and black. Slide on by. I won't, but what the heck, let's see what they do this time.

8 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    I wonder whether the manager has a photo of that infamous 13-yr old (now surely 14!) mounted to his office wall with the words "DO NOT HIRE!!!"?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    This is a Detroit club, guys. Use the valet service if you value your posessions and your life.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Detroit isn't bicycle-friendly?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the update. I drove past this place before.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    This club is number one with a bullet.
  • ww
    13 years ago
    Use valet if you're not from Detroit or never been to a rough 'hood or urban-style environment (or your vehicle is a standout luxury item)...I've always parked on the residential street with the other cars in the area and never had a problem...
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Sounds like it might be a fun place with $5 table dances on Monday and Wednesday.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Good point, ww. I'm a Detroit native and am streetwise, but since I haven't been to the club and only know it from the reputation it had before they were padlocked and from the neighborhood behind it. Even I wouldn't park on the side street if (and that's the key word, if) I were to go, but I won't be. Their business model isn't one I'm interested in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion