tuscl

Stocking Fetish

My dancer told me that this other guy had a stocking fetch so she put on long black stockings for him and then went into the VIP......what is a stocking fetch and what happens next?

6 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I think I have a hot female fetish. I get excited when I see hot females, and I don't usually get off unless I'm at least THINKING about them, although it might technically not be necessary ...
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I think I have a nude fetish. I get more excited when I see a pretty girl has taken it all off. However I don't know if that's considered irrational and thus it would not a fetish. Maybe if you throw in a short red mini-skirt with being nude underneath. I think that is sexy. All the other clothing fetish stuff I just don't get.

Well I do like seeing pics of pretty females with vampire fangs. Just don't try to bite me with those though.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I understand that some people with this fetish will masturbate with the stocking, or ask the woman to jack them off by rubbing the stocking against the Little Guy.

Doesn't do anything for me.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    A fetish in this context is an irrational sexual fixation on a non-sexual object or feature, such as stockings. What probably happens next is he enjoys her dance more because she's wearing stockings.
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    I really like the area just above the stockings....the stockings themselves don't do that much for me though.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    never heard of a stocking fetish. Maybe he gets off when she takes it off. I don't know what the appeal is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion