tuscl

This years Vegas ROB experience

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
This year it happened in Rhino of all places.

This really hot brunette called Maria (I think) approaches me in my seat, sits in the seat opposite and we go through the usual small talk exchange before she pops the question. She is easily a ten so I make little attempt at thinking about it. I was expecting her to start on the next song but instead she just carries on chatting. Midway through the song she suddenly stands up and parts my kneed, does little wiggle of her hips for 30 seconds, drops a strap off her bra off her shoulder and sits on my lap and continues the chat. I am thinking 'this is fucking weird' At the end of the song she sits back in her seat and asks me for $20.

The following conversation occurs

me: what do you want $20 for?
her: the ld
me: that wasn't a ld
her : it is the way I do mine
me: your kidding me ?
her: no, you had a dance and I want $20

I take out $20 and give it her with an angry look then we have another converstion

her: why do you look angry?
me : why do you think I look angry?
her: if you want you can have your money back?
me: no honey, you said that was the way you dance and if you want $20 you got it.

She walks off but I am pissed off and angry, so much so I think to myself I ain't having that. I asked a bouncer if I can speak to the Manager and he comes over to me and I tell him aall about what happened. He send me around with a bouncer and ask me to point out the girl to the bouncer and come back to him. Sure enough the bouncer comes along with the girl in tow. I told the Manager my story again in front of her and told the girl that she did NOT dance and that in NO way could what she have done been construed as a dance, especially as she didn't even get her tits out! The manager drags her to one side and moments later she comes back to me and gives me my $20 back. When she goes I reassure him I am telling the truth, he tells me her believes me and 'it will be dealt with'.

I am glad I made a stand. 'How many others would she have donme this too' I asked myself.

14 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Why didn't you just take the $20 from the dancer?? You could have laid out what is average and what you expect and what you like. She may have tried again and tried harder on the next one. Hell, she already offered you a refund? Sounded like she was willing to work with you.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Longdonguy - Couple things:
    1) Probably a good idea to always ask for a LD to start with the next song, unless you're so close to the beginning of the current one, you don't care.
    2) I understand you're being upset, but why did you turn down her offer to return the money in the first place? Seems to me that while her LD wasn't up to your expectations (and I can see why), she DID try to make it right by offering the money back. You accomplished nothing more than getting the same result (your money back) by going to the management, other than reporting her as a ROB, which you could've done anyway. Just curious...
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Yes, in hindsight I should have just taken the money back - I clearly wasn't thinking straight. I did ask her to start on the next song though. I know I go the same result in the end but at least the way I did it will stop her repeating the trick, I hope.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Well it's good the manager knows. If others complain hopefully they fire her ass.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Seriously. Doug expects a finger in his pooper before the song ever starts. Some dancers!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    London, you're fortunate the dollar amount was so small. I've met some gals who minimum are tring to lift $60+.

Which club was it?
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    I think it was right to go to the manager. I'm willing to bet that her offer to refund the money was just a lead in to a bigger rip off.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Most likely, she's an aspiring actress-aghast that someone would actually require nudity and contact.

Kind of like when J Lo got her big break in Money Train. She knew, going in, that the role required nudity. On the day she had to strip down, she tried crying to get the director to change his mind. He reminded her that she had a contract and she knew, going in, what the role required. The nude scene happened.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    LG: I wasn't there, so maybe there was a reason for this you didn't relate. Why did you give her the money in the first place, rather than just calling the manager then? It ended up OK, I'm just curious why you chose this approach.
  • jabthehut
    13 years ago
    George, if he hadn't given her the money she might have created a scene that could have gotten him bounced.
  • jabthehut
    13 years ago
    Doc, why would a ROB offer money back and then expect a second chance. Why don't you go to a few clubs and then post your reviews and then maybe you can comment about people who actually go to STs and relate real life experiences in the discussions on TUSCL?
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Sorry that happened london, but I do have to say that as a matter of principle I never involve a manager in my strip club affairs. In fact, given my normal SC activities the last thing I want is a manager anywhere near me. I probably would have let it go.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    It was Spearmint Rhino CT

Rick, if management don't become aware of girls doing things like this then they won't know that the guys are getting ripped off.

Exactly, jabthe hhut, that's why I gave her the money initially, I didn't want to create a scene and risk getting thrown out and barred.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    STs? Strip Taverns? Sounds cool like Williamsburg VA with titties!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion