tuscl

If one of your favorite dancers wants to go out with you..?

Just wondering, if one of your favorite dancers occasionally keeps giving hints that she wants to go out with you not for sexual things but just to have fun or get to know you better, what would you do?

11 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    I enjoy getting dances from her but I seem to have lost some interest in her. I seem to do that on occasion. Get a dancer's number and then suddenly lose interest in her. However since she is going to be at the beach for awhile (not in driving range and I'm not talking about golf, lol) I'll just forget about her for a while. She said she was going to give me her number so we could stay in contact. I'm wondering if I should have told her I don't talk or call people on the phone very much, not even my own relatives. Oh well, I'm open to having fun whenever a good idea comes along.
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    Having been in a club 5 or 6 times on business and developed a favorite although I wasn't a regular just in every 3 or 4 weeks I had asked a dancer about a specific place to eat and she told me. Near the end of her shift she asked if I was going to eat at that resturant and I said yeah I had called and make reservations. She asked if I would like her to join me. That's pretty direct lol. She did and it was just dinner that time but over time when I was in town it became dinner and more so you never know. But if it's not direct, it's just stripper shit and blow it off.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    My first OTC adventure occurred quite by accident. I arrived near the end of my ATF's afternoon shift and she was getting ready to leave, so I asked her if I could buy her dinner at a place nearby. We met there and had a very nice time. She had previously worked there and knew a lot of people so she was comfortable. After dinner we each went our own separate ways, but the precedent had been set, and we had many other dinners there. That was 9 years ago and we still see each other fairly often.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    dareme, that's kind of how my conversation along these lines started. She asked me not about my plans but what I did during the week. I went to a waterpark one week. She said she was looking for someone to go with and acted disappointed. I suggested she might be able to go with me next year and she acted excited about that. However I don't think she wanted to wait till next year. However I haven't said anything more about that and summer is almost over.

I remember a few years ago I asked one dancer who seemed to be awfully friendly towards me what kind of regular bars were good in that town. She gave me the name of one and possibly some others. I liked the first one she told me about and she spotted me sitting at the bar one evening and striked up a conversation with me. Apparently she stopped in just for a few minutes before heading off for work.
  • dareme
    18 years ago
    I got asked out in a indirect way. On one of my first visits to the strip club, My current stripper/friend asked me during or conversation what I was doing for the weekend. told her I was thinking about going to some local festival/party, but wasnt sure which day. anyway me and a couole of friends were sittig at a table eating, and she comes strolling down the road and says what a "coincidence" running into you down here
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Actually I've been out with a few other dancers at various times in the past and none of them were joking about their intentions as far as I was concerned. I'm just not used to a dancer who seems to want me to do all the asking and seems to be more submissive. hmmm, might not be too bad. Of course saying hinting might not be the right word, she's already told me she would like to go out to eat lunch sometime or go to an amusement park. I thought going to a water park would be an awful big leap for a first time encounter. Of course maybe not. It's not like I just met her and we're planning on jumping in bed. I might be hesitating about getting together with another dancer. as far as stringing along goes, it might be me more than her since she said she would like to go to a certain water park with me but then I said maybe next year. On the following week I saw here she says maybe we could do lunch sometime. I haven't said anything yet. It might be fun though. Lol, I was thinking she could come in handy at the water park, her floatation devices are attached. :)
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Giving hints is BS. " Do you want to meet me for lunch before my shift" or " Do you want to go for breakfast after my shift" is reality. If a dancer wants to see you-as a friend or as a lover-she will not hint around or be shy about it.
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    Go for it.

That's how it started w/ my girlfriend.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    No way to tell what it means unless you try it. Often it's BS, she's just stringing you along to keep you interested. My most recent fave did that and everytime I tried to follow up she backed out until finally I lost interest. But sometimes it's real.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Laugh. It's stripper shit. If she means it, in my experience, she won't occasionally drop hints. She'll come out and say it directly.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Only happened once. She wanted me to go with her to pick out a new vehicle. We did and met other times as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion