tuscl

A Perfect Ass

Thursday, September 15, 2011 4:38 AM
No, I'm not talking about Dougster, lol. Take a look at Minka Kelly's ass in my current profile pic - that's what I'm talking about! For me, the perfect stripper ass is “firm, yet yielding” when I grope, er, caress it, and of course, there can't be even a hint of cellulite. I like to be able to get most of a dancer's ass cheeks in my hands, so I usually go for the slimmer girls. But the real key is that the ass is well defined. My current fav's ass has that well defined look (she says she does a lot of squats at the gym). I love to cup the bottoms of her ass cheeks in my hands, squeezing and pinching the taunt flesh. I've noticed that a lot of dancers have great bodies, otherwise, but their asses lack definition – their thighs and ass just kind of run together (do you know what I mean? Am I making any sense here?) Anyway, what's your definition of the perfect ass?

21 comments

• GoVikings
    13 years ago
    steve, i've never heard of minky kelly, but she's really pretty man. i googled her and i like a lot of her pics. however, i think her ass is just ok, based on your current profile pic. i have a feeling that my definition of a perfect ass is going to differ from most people on here. the best example i can think of vida guerra. she isn't very relevant right now, but i'm sure you still remember when she was more popular a few years back.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    it needs to be full but not fat and sloppy. There is a magic range where any less ... not enough and any more and uuuh nooo. As for this ever true statement offered by my brother if you like white women over the age of 20 learn to love cellulite. It will all ways be there even if only a little bit.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    this is what it should look like, vida guerra's ass [view link]
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'm not an Ass man, but it looks OK.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Steve: I love Minka Kelly too. Ditto on the perfect ass.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Steve: P.S. How do you like my girl's ass? Well I wish she were mine, but I would have to go to Monterrey, Mexico to get her. LOL.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Once in a great while there's a dancer with toned/muscular thighs and by default that means a very nice butt too. Saw one at The Cannonball Cabaret in Toronto and overall she was a 9+. Dance was very active and had all the to-do on a good lap dance checklist. But since it hit everything, and there were soooooo many other fine women on duty that day (payday Friday!), I stopped at one with her. She was surprised and disappointed. And no, I wasn't stopping to be mean to her. Rather if I lived closer and was a regular customer, she'd be an automatic for a warm-up dance on every visit and be $20 very well spent.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Steve: We disagreed on Mila Kunis on another thread (LOL) but good job on Minka Kelly! I like asses too, and she has a fine one! I googled her and found a larger pic of your profile and it's outstanding. I have 2 favorites right now. One is, as you say, "firm, yet yielding". That's a good description. The other dancer has a soft, bouncy butt. Maybe doesn't sound appealing, but the contrast in feel to the other girl really does it for me.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Damn! I thought this thread was about Dougster.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @pabloantonio - very nice. So how far is Monterrey from you anyway? Looks like it would be worth the trip.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I think many would be surprised at how many guys like unfit, large asses. I've seen some horrible asses get love. I can sort of get it, but not the unfit part.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    All asses are not created equal
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    lol stiletto does kim kardashians ass quality as a "unfit large ass"?
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    oops, i meant qualify
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @govikings- Idk. The verdict is still out. I'd love to see it in a gstring. It might be nice. She sure spends a lot of time covering it. I wonder what's under there. :)
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    I hate the fact that many overweight girls get attention for their asses. I really wish customers could recognize the difference between a fit ass and one that resembles cottage cheese.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    stiletto- yeah, i know what you mean, there's only been a couple times where i can say i've gotten a rly good look at it. bo daniels26- honestly, i don't see many dancers that i would put in the category of "overweight". most of the one's that are a little bigger are just "thick". you know how society tells women they should be thin? because that's what's "more attractive"? well, i don't like that. i personally prefer a women with some meat on her bones. and these women typically have better asses in my opinion due to how their body is built. i don't know, it's hard to explain, it's the type of thing where pictures help or me actually pointing the girls out in the club. many people would qualify kim kardashian as overweight, but personally i think that's absurd and i LOVE her body type.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    pablo & motorhead, Did you know that Minka Kelly's Mom was a stripper? [view link]
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Not an ass man at all.....give me titts any day!
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    bodaniels26, what a customer is attracted to is not an objective thing. The SC is the last place that I'm going to go into a full-on research project into distinctions. I like what I like.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Besides which, I hate to disappoint you all, but the girl with THE PERFECT ASS retired from stripping last year. I'm still depressed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion