tuscl

A Dilemma Resolved

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Last week I told you of my dilemma. Two dancers had suggested an OTC meeting on the same day, and I was uncertain who to choose: Dancer 1 (a blonde with large breasts who has met me before OTC) or Dancer 2 (a new brunette who is a perfect 10).

A majority of commenters favored the brunette, and that's the way I went. I was not disappointed. In fact, I was so pleased that I'm going to make all my life decisions based on the votes of TUSCL members. What could possibly go wrong?

I really like beautiful women, and just being with the brunette was exciting. I wonder if the sex was good simply because she was so hot. Have any of you ever had bad sex with a beautiful woman? I don't think I ever have.

8 comments

• Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Yes, when I've visited the sex clubs in Europe, I've had sessions with knock-out 10s. I call them trophy fucks because I pick them not so much for their great personality (although that always has a role), but because they're jaw-dropping beauties I'm not likely get anywhere else. And even if the sexual chemistry is not the greatest, it's still a good session because watching a 10 bobbing her head on dick is guaranteed to get me where I'm going.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Nice work Jackslash!

I have had some of my life's worst sex with the hottest woman I've ever gotten busy with. She was just like those hotty dancers with the smokin bodies and bolt-ons. You know how they just twirl around the stage, never getting in the pole, never getting down on the floor.

Well when we were in bed, I went down and she got off big time. Yet she didn't return the favor, and insisted I go brush my teeth before trying to kiss her. She only did missionay and doggie style, and although I filled her well, she was a dead lay. I gave up trying to use my moves after 15 minutes, got mine, got dressed, and gotthe fuck out.
  • peter60
    13 years ago
    A couple years ago I took a gorgeous blonde stripper on a business trip weekend in San Francisco (about 1 hour of work each day, the rest of the weekend all play, and she was down for a little sightseeing, a few good meals, and a lot of playtime in the hotel). Although I knew her well as a lap dancer in my home club, we'd never fucked before. I was in for a big disappointment. Gorgeous body and face, all around about a 9, but in the bed she was, as HonestT put it so well, a "dead lay." Unimaginative, passive, lazy. I hate to generalize based on one bad experience, but I came away from it realizing that you just can't assume because a woman LOOKS sexy she will be hot in bed.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Yes! The BEST bedmates have been in my experience have been above average to average looking women.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Have to agree with Alucard on that one. There have been exceptionally hot ones that were exceptionally good, but it's been a bell curve of physical hotness to good lay for me as well. Theow end is because *I* can't get it up for the ugly ones. Call me shallow; it'll be true.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    These bedmates while NOT 9+ in looks, were by no means UGLY! The were decent looking women. And some had amazing Bodies. They simply were trying HARDER.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    Which of your life decisions will we get to vote on next? :)
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Yes! The hottest chick I ever slept went had no enthusiasm and was very mechanical. The next one that was a close second was on the opposite end of the spectrum, she was a freak and it was great!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion