tuscl

penthouse raided again

Monday, September 19, 2011 9:24 AM
Penthouse detroit got raided last night about ten minutes after I left and buddies were still there. This is what happens when all you talk about what you got, with who, and for how much etc... Aside from that penthouse is probably the nicest club within a 100 miles. best looking girls. when they first opened they had alot more discretion hiring girls. over a year ago i hear the owner tell a girl she needed to slim down. she wasnt fat but she had a little stomach on her. she started crying. he wasnt mean about it at all, just kinda told her what was up. I always see that tall husky manager yelling at some girl for something or other. now i see many girls with a gut there. stretch marks from kids and nasty scars on their asses. really gross, but still better than other clubs in detroit. also, the bar is really over priced. dinner will run you 100 easy with no drinks. average drink is 15 to 20. always seems to be alot of loser regulars hanging out not spending money on the girls besides a dollar here and there. you can smoke cigarettes upstairs because they conveniently turned it into a "cigar bar" or lounge whatever. play good music usually. no rap, usually dance. The shot girls are annoying as they sit there in the booths and talk about each other and talk about strippers. They have fake shots and they sit there and pretend to get sloshed off them as you spend money on them. many shot girls go upstairs with customers when managers arent looking. The bouncers just want tips. also the shotgirls, especially the blonde named mary, meet up after work to screw for cash. My buddy fingered her and her friend in the booth a while back. overall it beats going to ghetto trumps down the road, but seems to be going downhill with the onslaught of ugly girls who arent fit to be strippers being hired there.

27 comments

• bang69
    13 years ago
    we need more info on why it got busted
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Obviously because the girls got fat. Vice cops expect thier free ITC to be mean & lean!
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Everybody on TUSCL knows this place is a brothel fronting as a strip club.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Aside from that penthouse is probably the nicest club within a 100 miles. best looking girls. when they first opened they had alot more discretion hiring girls. over a year ago i hear the owner tell a girl she needed to slim down. she wasnt fat but she had a little stomach on her. she started crying. he wasnt mean about it at all, just kinda told her what was up. I always see that tall husky manager yelling at some girl for something or other. now i see many girls with a gut there. stretch marks from kids and nasty scars on their asses. really gross, but still better than other clubs in detroit. also, the bar is really over priced. dinner will run you 100 easy with no drinks. average drink is 15 to 20. always seems to be alot of loser regulars hanging out not spending money on the girls besides a dollar here and there. you can smoke cigarettes upstairs because they conveniently turned it into a "cigar bar" or lounge whatever. play good music usually. no rap, usually dance. The shot girls are annoying as they sit there in the booths and talk about each other and talk about strippers. They have fake shots and they sit there and pretend to get sloshed off them as you spend money on them. many shot girls go upstairs with customers when managers arent looking. The bouncers just want tips. also the shotgirls, especially the blonde named mary, meet up after work to screw for cash. My buddy fingered her and her friend in the booth a while back. overall it beats going to ghetto trumps down the road, but seems to be going downhill with the onslaught of ugly girls who arent fit to be strippers being hired there" You should have tried posting this as a review. ;)
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I think clubs get raided because of disgruntled employees, wives that found out where their husband's party money went, or aspiring political candidates. If people are discussing on this forum, you can bet they are discussing the club in the streets. Anyway, what happened to your buddies?
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    "The shot girls are annoying as they sit there in the booths and talk about each other and talk about strippers. They have fake shots and they sit there and pretend to get sloshed off them as you spend money on them. many shot girls go upstairs with customers when managers arent looking. The bouncers just want tips. also the shotgirls, especially the blonde named mary, meet up after work to screw for cash. My buddy fingered her and her friend in the booth a while back." Gosh, hope vice doesn't return!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ogod ice is going to get me I was fucking a dancer over their ya right their in the you know wear ya I know isaid it and I'm not affraid either !
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Is Detroit starting to enforce its restrictive strip club laws? If so, they will drive the dancers and customers to the suburbs, and Detroit will be the economic loser.
  • zef8mich
    13 years ago
    This may have been a periodic inspection by the liquor control commission. Was the DPD involved? Penthouse Club sued Detroit City Council over their new ordinance last year and recently the judge in the law suit said he was going to rule in favor of Detroit City Council, although the final ruling won't be till sometime after October 3.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    And, Penthouse Club recently won the court case about their sign out front. So who knows, maybe the city is gunning for PH at the moment.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    "Detroit will be the economic loser." Most understated comment in the whole world.
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    I'm not sure the penthouse club got raided. I didn't find any news stories on the penthouse club beside the lawsuit with the city and Steviedoesit has exactly one post. The one we are reading. Looks like Steviedoesn't like the penthouse club. Or maybe competes with the penthouse club?
  • Bananafish
    13 years ago
    Something is fishy here. Drinks are still $8.75-$12.00 Most dinner entrees are under $25.00. There are always tons of people getting lunch/dinner there. This thread needs to be deleted.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Agree with silkpants. Right after this was posted I looked for a story and found zip. And nothing has been talked about on the Michigan strip club site two sheds. I think this is made up for whatever reason
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Hmmmmm, I wonder if a Trumps' shill posted it. Trumps is being renovated under new management and is looking for business after being run into the ground.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Or it could just have been a routine check by the health dept, etc.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I've seen NO news items either.
  • golf123
    13 years ago
    Guys, it is not made up. There was a infact raid at the penthouse 2 weeks ago. My ATF friends works there, I girl got arrested too. There was a raid early this year as well and this is 2nd or 3 rd raid this year that I have heard. Any staff member wouldn't tell you about and they just want to sounds like business as usual. There have been frequent raids at the Detroit clubs this year due to some reason but you do not hear in the news. Guys be careful or meet outside the club.
  • golf123
    13 years ago
    What happened to my comments posted earlier.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    If just one girl got arrested it could have been because she had a warrant out for her arrest for a previous violation.
  • golf123
    13 years ago
    Earlier this year few customer also got arrested in similar type of raid at the ph. Alan charges dancers too much and in order to make money mostly dancers start offering extra. Alan need to start taking care of big guys in detroit to prevent raids at the penthouse.
  • zef8mich
    13 years ago
    A dancer that has worked at the Penthouse in Detroit said about the same things that Golf123 was told. Didn’t ask how she knew so it could have been a rumor. She said the DPD was involved and that a customer was given a ticket or arrested for tipping a dancer on stage. She said only the Penthouse has this problem.
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    I will be at the Penthouse on Saturday. Should I be expecting a ticket for tipping a girl dancing on stage? This discussion sounds like a lot of opinions but not many facts which is o.k. so long as you can keep them straight.
  • zef8mich
    13 years ago
    Sounded extreme to me and maybe based on wild rumors or someone with an ax to grind. But I'd rather avoid the Penthouse myself till there's more information and thought there may be others that felt the same way.
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    I was at the Penthouse club last night (10/1). zef, golf and stevie are all just making stuff up; but aren't we all. The tipping offence was a was good. I did tip a few of dancers on stage while two Detroit police officers were eating dinner across from me. They did not seem to mind. I believe that kind of community relations work can be tough on any police department.
  • zef8mich
    13 years ago
    Sounds good. Some of the dancers need the tips.
  • zef8mich
    13 years ago
    There's new information on the Penthouses lawsuit against Detroit City Council. Even though the judge released an opinion that favored Detroit City Council, there's not expected to be any rulings till sometimes after the beginning of May.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion