tuscl

A Dilemma

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Wednesday, September 7, 2011 11:56 AM
I have a dilemma. Within the past hour two dancers from two different clubs texted me about an OTC get-together on Monday. Monday is a slow day at the clubs. Dancer 1 is a tall blonde with big (enhanced) boobs, and I would rate her an 8. I've seen her 3 times OTC, and I had a very good time with her. Dancer 2 is a petite brunette with very nice boobs, and she is one of the few strippers who I would say is a perfect 10. I've not had any OTC sessions, but she has given me a good time in the club (but not FS). I don't know what I would tip her but she would probably expect more than dancer 1. So who should I choose? I know that some of you pervs will suggest a three way, but that's not going to happen. I'm not paying full price for two girls to do half the work. Another possibility is to have one work the afternoon shift and bring on the other for the evening shift. And if I were still in my 20's I might consider that. But at my age, after having 6 or 7 quick ones with the first dancer, I would probably not be able to get my money's worth with the second dancer. So do I go with the known commodity in dancer 1 or do I try something new with dancer 2? And why do these kinds of problems always happen to me?

22 comments

• fructose_father
    13 years ago
    I would say to try something new, and I wish I had your problems..
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Brunette's> Blondes.
  • rrbill
    13 years ago
    I dunno. That seems to be Rich Man's Worries.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Tell them both that you have a counter offer and ask for bids. Monday is a long way off. Either could bail out. So don't award the bid until the last minute.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    I'd say brunette, to see what she has. You aren't going to lose the blonde prospect unless they start to compare notes. And if the brunette falls through, you might be able to salvage something quickly with blonde. And since I get to dance with Rosy, I'd say piss off on your crocodile tears about your dilemma.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Hey, it's deja vu all over again. If money isn't an object, I personally would offer the brunette what the blond takes, or maybe a little less, and see if she bites (making sure, of course, that your expectations will be met). If not, haggle until your reasonableness meter pegs. If it pans out, set the blond up for Tuesday, or the next week with a "family matters" excuse. If it doesn't work, go with the blond. That is based on my own preference for natural boobs, and assuming that the blond isn't *so* awesome in the sack that you're likely to be disappointed by anything less.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Go with the usual, you're too old to waste your time on unknown goods.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    give me their phone numbers, i'll take care of it ;-) ok, i'd choose the natural brunette.
  • Cravey
    13 years ago
    Go with the brunette but offer the same $$$ as you would the blonde. She'll understand the economic angle and will probably perform admirably, especially if you straight up tell her that you selected her over another time tested candidate.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    It's always what you could of had that appeals the most. Go with the perfect 10 your attracted to her more and never had her. You know what you want so go for it.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    You can't afford her; stick with the blonde.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    Simple - go with whichever one lets you take pictures to post here.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Fuck them both you can do it!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Yeah, as Ernie Banks would say, "Let's play two!"
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    all I can add is damn, I wish I had this problem!
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Low-ball the brunette. If she doesn't accept or isn't willing to negotiate, call the blonde. That's the good thing about having options.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I would try the brunette. The blonde will always offer again. If you stand up the brunette, she may not give you another chance. Yea, if I was 20 again, I would do both of them a few hours apart. But those days are gone. I am great with the first session, but the second session is only fair. No problem if you have sex two or three times a night with the same woman. She will understand that you are "tired" on the second round. Wish I had your problem. Go for the "perfect 10". Good luck.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Yeah, but the brunette may be bad. Stick with implants.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I would go for it with the dancer you most prefer, the 10, then tell the other dancer some family matter came up but you might be able to meet up on Tuesday. Then if Monday doesn't work out that well, you have Tuesday to look forward to. If Monday's dancer chickens out at the last minute, you can say the family matter was delayed or something, then you might be able to move Tuesday's dancer back to Monday or keep it on Tuesday.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Hopefully these two dancers aren't talking to each other and setting you up though.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Oh, two different clubs, you should be good.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    If it won't slow your roll with the blonde, see what the brunette has to offer. If she is willing to come in at the same price as the blonde, great! If not, stick with what you know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion