tuscl

Strip clubs and the handicapped - was I treated differantly because of disabilit

I kind of feel the need to get this off my chest. A little background - I am a middle aged handicapped while male. I have a normal job, but sometimes I feel a need for a boost of self-confidence in women areas that the clubs can provide. I also go there to spend plenty of money.

I want to say first that my favorite local club is for the most part great for people in my condition. Everything is one level - including the lapdance area. Sometimes I have a little bit of a problem getting to certain tables, but I at least expect that. Also, the girls there, expecially ones that have seen me there before, treat me great.

But sometimes I like a little variety, especially that club is topless and my state does not allow nudity where alcohol was served.

I mainly wanted to comment about 2 other clubs that I have somewhat recently visited.

The first one is Sundowners at Niagara Falls - which I reviewed. I love going out there because of the viriety of girls. But I wonder about a couple things. I noticed that more often than not, when the girls do their walk to solicit dances, I get ingored unless I feign some interest ahead of time and she notices. It does not always get caught as she goes from table to table, but then procedes to skip me (and for the record, I do sit near the front most of the time). The other thing I noticed was one girl who I was going to buy table dances from before she tripped a little over another guy. She came over to the table anyway, but the guy bought the dances. Good for me as we shared the table, but as part of the dance (surprising to me), was that she would actually bounce on him. I was expecting the same, but didn't get it at first. After she did it with him a second time, I said something - and she did. I would like to add that the private dance area is up a couple steps, but I have never had a problem having someone bump me up there and back down.

The second one is one I went to yesterday - Playmates. It's a samller all nude place that I wanted to go to because I didn't feel like driving to Canada and Sundowner. I had read the reviews and it seemed quite promising. Now, maybe it's because it was my first time there, I don't know, but I kind of wonder if I was treated a little differantly or not. A couple of girls during their "stage" show" would practically grind face forward on several of the customers (not that their were a lot of customers). I never got that pleasure, and I did tip often. The second thing is several of the reviews mentioned how wild the girls can get in the back. While the two girls that I took back where very hands on, they didn't quite get as wild in the back. Now, they could only put me in the "stall" closest to the exit so we could not get way back. So maybe that was part of the problem - who knows.

Anyways, it's not like I have had bad experiences at other clubs, but I wonder if it's not as good as it could be because of it.

8 comments

• deogol
    13 years ago
    They don't know ya. They probably don't know what to do with ya. It will take some communication.

Plus, not everyone clicks with everyone, so don't take it as an affront without it being really really obvious. I remember a football hero being left standing by some chick while she completely ignored him. I don't know the whole story, but I found it interesting.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    And from conversations with some girls at a local club where a couple wheelchair bound guys are regulars, the girls just aren't sure what's ok, and what's going to cause a problem. To them, someone in a wheelchair is "fragile", and they quite literally don't know what they can do without hurting you.

As has been pointed out, openly communicate your desires in as blunt a way as you are comfortable, and I suspect you'll see a difference.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    If it makes you feel better I visited some clubs where I was not known by the dancers and while I saw them giving them more hands on or more wild tips at the stage to some other guys who may have been regulars, they were a lot more tame with me almost every time. They did not know me and did not seem to pick up that I would like similar treatment. There was one dancer who asked me to tip more and after I did, she gave me one of those more wild tips. I don't think I wasn't tipping enough, I think they just didn't know me.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Be careful what you wish for! One dancer might jump on your shoulders and get a bit wild and others may see that and start doing the same thing thinking you really like that. I may like that on occasion but I don't know of everyone would.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    txtittyfan is mentally handicapped (witness his first and second calls to short treasuries). Should he receive special consideration?
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Clubs stopped training girls on customer service in 1990. 99% of strippers wouldn't know where to begin with someone in a wheelchair. I find your situation similar to Jack Nicholson's character in "As Good As It Gets". Just my .02 cents, but I would advise using just one club and train a girl on what you like. Women blab to each other, so invariably, one will say "The other night I had a customer in a wheelchair and I....."
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    That right that's right put a dog coller on the girl and train that bitch ! Lol!
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    I think georgmicrodong hit it perfectly. I think you can use this to let them know what works and what doesn't. As they get used to it, you will benefit greatly. The keys are direct instruction, tips and familiarity.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion