tuscl

Is stripper s**t really that bad?

Friday, September 2, 2011 12:27 PM
I went to a new club yesterday. It was slow so I ended up joined by 3 dancers. The SS was flying. I was told I was cute, better conversationalist than other customers. They we're saying it to make money. I 'm cool with that. I know they didn't want to take me home to mom, but it did make the time more enjoyable to hear nice things. So what is your take? is stripper sh**t not a bad thing if its not overdone?

16 comments

• rizzle01
    13 years ago
    Its just like being on drugs. You gotta tell yourself "This isn't real" and enjoy the trip.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    The thing about *that* kind of SS is that it *might* be true. I tell customers when they're better conversationalists than the rest of the crowd -- and mean it. I'll also point out when I find you attractive, when you're my "type." I'll mean both of these things when I say them, as well. Big difference between saying "I enjoy talking with you" or "oh, you're cute" and saying "omfg I bet you have a HUUUGE cock!!" :D
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    What FD said. The stuff that is subjective, like cuteness and conversational skills, I'll usually let slide. She might be telling the truth as she sees it, and it's just polite conversation. If she pulls out "handsome", or the "huge cock" one, well, I have a mirror, girl, don't bullshit me *too* much.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    The usual things dancers tell me are. Your refreshing compare to other guys in the club. How often do you workout because you have a nice bod.( To be honest at least every week someone us telling me what type of workout do you do and what supplements u take) the rest are your handsome, cute and you have a nice dick. The first time I saw my ATF she told me I was weird, then she gave me a awesome dance and she says that I have cute butt.
  • pastmyprime2
    13 years ago
    Rizzle, I like the attitude. thats about how I took it. Thanks FD! some of it may have been legit. W were calling me a cutie, and that I wasn't the normal day customer. I think I was 10 years younger than the other guys there. The nice dick comment came in the VIP. was it ss? don't know. I hope she enjoyed it, I did.....
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I think obvious SS is a turn-off, in much the same way as when a clothing salesperson gushes over how good I look in something he/she's selling, or a car salesperson insists I look I belong in a high-end car. If it feels phony, it's not a good thing. I have however, been pleasantly surprised on occasion by what seems to be authentic compliments that seem appropriate to the environment and circumstances. In those cases, I'm flattered, especially from a nude, attractive woman.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    I usually see thru the shit, and I'll play along. But, when they start saying shit like "I love you" and "Why couldn't you be my babies daddy?" I can't help but to laugh and give the WTF look.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I have the drug attitude. It's fun, just don't get carried away. A couple of weeks ago, the girl massaging my "ego" while there were several other girls at our table shouted out: "He's got a trophy in his pants!" (obvious SS, I'm average, but she did have me at my best) I was OK with that as all of the other girls came over to give it a tug.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Not overdone, it can be fine. I prefer to really know a dancer and do away with all the BS, both ways. All my favorites, I know them and a lot about their personal lives.
  • bear2k
    13 years ago
    Here's a question for all the guys. Do you always tell the stripper the truth, or do you change things to sound better? Me personally, I tell a girl exactly what I do (I work at a donut shop-not exactly the most impressive thing), I tell where I'm from (it's usually an hour away), everything. One of my problems is when a girl then asks if I want a dance, I kinda feel obliged to have one. I imagine (I could be wrong) that some customers aren't as forthright as I am. What are your opinions? F_d, I'd love to hear your opinion on what strippers expect to hear and what they think.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    The dancers job is to flatter you, make you feel important and get you to buy dances. That's it. None of it is true.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    You tell us whatever you want us to hear and we'll do it right back, bear2k. It's part of The Game. If you want to tell me you pilot jets for the Air Force, that's cool. If you want to tell me you work in a donut shop, I'd probably ask for a discount on maple bars because I love them and they are a huge, shameful weakness of mine. And then I'd tell you it's pretty cool you work in a donut shop and that I'd love to be covered in sweet stickiness all day long, too. :P
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Strippers being strippers
  • AnonymousJim
    13 years ago
    It's not bad if it's somewhat tailored. If it's not, though, it's gawd awful annoying. For instance, there's a woman in one of my regular haunts around here who always likes to say, "You look so cute, I just want to put whipped cream all over you and lick it off." She says it as if it's a new thing everytime, but she's clearly forgotten she's said it to me (and probably every other guy) every single frickin' time I've walked in. I feel like I'm getting the same act from her over and over again, which makes me far less likely to buy, of course.
  • johnnymapalo
    13 years ago
    The part I hate is when they ask "What's your name?". B!tch, just dance. I don't wanna know your name nor do I want to give you my name. I just want you grinding on my manhood. Shout your mouth and dance!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Is it really worth getting that worked up about? Make one up: *she* did.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion