tuscl

IS SC BUSINESS DYING IN ATLANTA?

10inches
Florida
Friday, August 26, 2011 2:58 AM
a lot of the reviews for the Atlanta area clubs are pretty depressing. they sight a lack of interest or ability to manage a business. things such as worn out look, dancers that are not appealing and high prices. always thought that a SC was pretty much a license to print money. with the exception of a few clubs, most get horrible reviews. what is going on in the business??

6 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I don't think that it is dying at all. Yes, there are some run down shit holes and some fugly dancers but basically the prices are much better than in many other parts of the country. You can read my article on the Atlanta strip club scene by clicking on my name and then clicking on my articles.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    These things go in cycles. Clubs in many areas are dealing with lower customer counts at the moment, but as the economy goes so does strip club attendance.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    I read comments on SC in multiple cities. The reviews of the big clubs in Tampa are bemoaning the loss of the good old days. Some clubs in Atlanta are going downhill, but others are doing better than ever. Compared to other cities many of the clubs in Atlanta are a bargain. Many of the black clubs can be entered for free and get high mileage $5 dances. Follies has amazing mileage, free during the day and a free drive time buffet. Cheetah has amazing women, cheap valet parking and is even free after a sporting event. Compared to most cities I thing those of us that visit SC have it lucky in the ATL.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    ATL has 3 clubs listed on the top 100. I think it used to be more like 5, so yeah it has gone downhill a little bit but still a top destination for strip club patrons.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    The personality coefficient in Atlanta is dying. I used to have to take off my shoes to count the number of dancers that I liked being with for more than 5 minutes. These days, I could shoot a bird and be done counting.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I hit my favorite Atlanta club yesterday with Jepello and XTommyX and we had a most excellent time. Yeah, read between the lines.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion