tuscl

TUSCL Bloopers - Vol 1

harrydave
New Jersey
Just compiled a short collection of unintentionally hilarious lines from recent reviews. Enjoy.

"This is the club you go to when your either visiting or living in Milwaukee." - and for the rest of you...

"I left te Shady Lady Louhge and stopped at Bazooka's Showgirls around 2:45." - three sheets to the wind.

"They were serving free pizza and it had very few people." - I'll stick with the pepperoni.

"First impressions count - and entering the club recently you have to step over a contractor updating the front door to the club." - love my club, love my contractor.

"Too god damn expensive and too god damn many implants." - and get off my lawn!

"I like the lay out of the club and appreciate the fact it is located in an open and vacant shopping center so you can be completely aware of your surrounding when walking to/from the club." - in a serpentine pattern.

"About 5 girls were there. 2 with big tits. I am a tit guy. Private dance behind curtains was $21 plus $15 if you want to touch their tits...for one song. I paid it. I loved to be able to touch their tits!" - thanks for the mammaries

9 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    you have too much time harry, we need to find you another hobby :-)

actually a blooper thread isn't a bad idea ;-) i've seen alot of them while reading reviews.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    I'm in the Sultanate of Oman during Ramadan. The options are limited.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    a roadtrip to mecca is a nearby option. :D
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    There is always puki, harrydave.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Dubai next week. Puki heaven.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    The camels and mouse are getting restless! :)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    To each his own, king. For me it's, "Who would pay extra for a titty fuck? If I'm paying extra, it better be BJ or pussy."
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    MY ASS!!! If I pay extra, I better get some of that lasagna!!!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    here's one for a club in quebec

"The dances are topless and your hands are free to roam but not allowed to roam the public area."

^^
    can't roam the public area?
    cool, i'd rather roam the private area anyway :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion