tuscl

Fuzzing the Line

Monday, August 22, 2011 7:31 AM
We all know what constitutes extras and what to expect in an extras-friendly club. We have also been in clubs that are not extras-friendly, but have a good entertainment value. My question: what was the best experience you've had in a non-extras-friendly club where the girl did not provide or promise an extra, but did a great job pushing right up to the line and maybe crossing over it a few times, all for the price of the lap dance? Was it in a basic lap dance area or was it only in the high-end VIP or champagne room? For that matter was it on the floor in a dark corner or was it stage-side? What was she doing that made it a great lapper? (And our stripper friends who post here can join in, too.) Dancers can always do a quick tease to try to upsell. I'm talking about a dancer that is trying to give an extremely hot lapper and there is no mention of the VIP or CR or any additional money or any menu items. She just likes getting a little naughty. It is okay that you and she may have later gone to VIP or done OTC or ITC on later visits (maybe because she showcased some talent) but I'm focusing on the initial lapper.

6 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Anal, 10pm, stage seating
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Ours was girl-girl action between my wife and our favorite. Entertainer had her hand stroking me over my dress slacks while she and my wife took turns sucking my fingers into their mouthes. My wife's hands were on her breasts playing with her nipples until the entertainer moved one of them to her pussy and started rocking against her hand. My wife slipped her finger inside and the entertainer began to kiss her and rock harder until she had an orgasm. It was a Sat night, in the Flame Room ($30 lap dance) dances 2 and 3 I think. Left right after for obvious reasons...... *wink*
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    In Phoenix, my former hometown, this type of action is pretty much standard fare. You really don't get extras ITC. What you get is gross violations of the dance rules for the regular dance prices. It's the definition of YMMV. For me, it has included (unsolicited) through the pants HJ, biting , simulated BJ, reaching in the pants, and occasional unzipping. On the other hand, the girls allow less in the way of fondling by you, because that tends to be what the bouncers are looking for. In topless clubs in Phoenix, the standard price for a regular lapper is $10, and with the right girl, it is a bargain.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the info harrydave. In Chicagoland, bouncers will tell both parties to cool it. We believe that is part of why our fav tips the bouncers so well herself. She is smart enough to know that more extras usually equal more tips and more repeat customers. It is not the norm in the Chicagoland clubs. It might be tame or standard fare in some areas but certainly not here.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Uh... My review of Christie's Cabaret from this weekend. I had no mention of tips or extras, but the upstairs open dance area definitely fuzzed the line. [view link]
  • DUSA
    13 years ago
    I was sitting a small club not known for a lot of hanky panky, but nice lap dances and up touch touching the norm. It was like the second or third visit and struck up a nice rapport with the young lady. Got a lap dance just before she went up on stage and thought there was some incidental contact with her bikini bottom pushing against my hands that were resting on my legs. After her set she comes back and it happens again so being a couple beers later decide to push the envelope and press back. She returns the pressure and I start to discreetly rub the panties. The longer she stay there the bolder I get and before long fingers are very wet and buried in her pussy as she rides my hand while I suck her nippples. After a nice O on her part she is like never did that before, but thanks and make sure you see me next time you are in town. Which of course ws the hook to make me her regular
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion