tuscl

Ever get a dance from a shot-girl or waitress?

georgebailey
Catalina
Last night the dancers were too busy or distracted to take my money. I usually have a good time at this club. As the evening went on I spent more time talking to the shot-girl than anyone else. She finally came over and sat down and chatted with me. It just occurred to me, it never has before, that I would have loved to get a dance from that girl. Clubs have rules about that? Gets girl in trouble with the other dancers? What is your experience getting dances and/or favors from the non-dancers in the club?

34 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    In most clubs the shot girls, etc are forbiden by the club or laws requiring dancers to be licensed, to do lap dances. But most get away with sitting on your lap, clothed, to down the shot with you. Many years ago, in Memphis, I did get a great lap dance from a waitress that was pulling double duty. Not enough dancers. She turned out to be damn good at it.

personally I think that shot girls are the worst way to piss off money in a strip club and I never have and never will partake of them.
  • georgebailey
    13 years ago
    Makes a lot of sense, about the dancing and the licenses. Not surprised. But I wondered if anyone ever convinced a waitress to dance for them. I'm sure it's rare, but done.

As far as shot-girl, and value, I'd bet that about 90% of us feel the same way about the shot-girl gimmick as you do. It's low-quality liquors, in miniscule amounts, and outrageously priced. It has to be the worst job, for tips, in the club.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    How would the shot-girl feel if the dancers started taking and filling drink orders (and taking her tips)?

Now the shot-girl might be a better candidate for OTC after her shift because it is doubtfull that the club has a policy forbidding it like they might have with the dancers.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    A good while back at Cheetah's in Las Vegas, I got a dance from the shot girl. It was a big mistake, but you live and learn. I had just sat down and she came running. She said that she would give me a "dick shot" if I got a dance from her. I had never heard of a "dick shot" but it sounded interesting. Well, turns out it is where I hold the shot between my legs and she drinks it, making motions and sounds like the shot is my dick and she is blowing. Waste of $20, and I didn't even get to taste the shot. Then she starts with the lapdance, which can be summed up as a marginally attractive woman giving an inexperienced dance that was mechanical and too rough.
  • TimboAtl
    13 years ago
    Just about all the clubs here in ATL allow the shot girls to do VIP's. Most of the girls have the same sexual energy as the dancers, they just don't want to be naked on stage for some reason. I've had several great VIP's with shot girls. A lot of BBBJ's and HJ's. I would caution that YMMV way more than with a dancer. About 25% of the shot girls I knew eventually turned into dancers.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    i actually got a lapdance in bmore from the bartender (retired stripper) it was slow and most of the dancers in there were duds so i was flirting with her after making 3 great drinks for me.. and 1 on the house i passed her a 50 and she treated me with a lapdance .. it was fully clothed but she slipped a nip to me still one of my better dances to this day
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'd have to say the "rules" aspect is region and/or club specific. I've been in locales where only the dancers could give dances, whether by law or club policy, and I've been in places where any employee in the club was fair game. In a couple of local clubs, the *managers* will give dances and VIPs.

Several years ago in a club in WNY, I got dances from the bartender, waitress and shot girl, but none of the dancers, all in one night. The manager refused after the second one, complaining that I was takin his wait staff away from their work. I responded that if he hired dancers that were at least as hot as the wait staff, I'd go for them instead. Otherwise, I'd leave and not spend any more money. Unsurprisingly, he relented. It want that busy, ao it's not like they were overworked or anything.
  • Otto22
    13 years ago
    Got a pretty good LD from the waitress at John's Hot Spot back in December. Last week I noticed another server take a customer upstairs for a few LDs. Since John's requires dancers to have pasties, I wonder if the server had any. Mine didn't last year. Currently John's bartenders are almost all dancers or former dancers. (It should be noted that John's is not in Detroit and avoids most of the licensing issues of the city.
  • pastmyprime2
    13 years ago
    I saw a sweet little cutie at the Vu in Lansing. Way better than the dancers. Little spinner. I would have paid ridicilous money to get my hands on her. I hinted at it but wasn't direct and not sure if she caught my meaning.
  • Moose42
    13 years ago
    Give the shot girls/waitresses a few weeks or months until they turn into dancers. I have seen a few former DJs/waitresses taking it all off when I came back after a few months.
  • RossVa
    13 years ago
    Inner Room, Cocoa Beach, shot girl Breanne, also dances a some (one, two? not sure)nights a week. By far one of the three hottest girls there. Have gotten several dances from her, a couple as shot girl. Other shot girls will let you do jello shots off their boobs while sitting on your lap, semi lap dancing.

I have also gotten a bj from a waitress at the Fair in Dallas TX (when it used to be on Greenville- back in the day)- gave her a 450 tip on Christmas Eve, next thing I knew she had directed me to a dark corner.

I have also gotten a lapdance from an ATF waitress at Vegas' Deja Vu. While in VIP with atf dancer, who was great friends with waitress. While she worked at a sc, waitress was actually kind of shy, dancer and I asked mgt if it was ok, they said yes (I was a vip reg) and of course all mgt huddled around security video to watch because they didn't think she'd do it. Had atf dancer give atf waitress lap dance first, that seemed to loosen up a little. We did this again a few nights later, after mgt schooled waitress on how to behave, let her know it was ok if she "touched" dancer, and vice versa. And boy, did they second time around.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I know one club where the staff is only allowed to do champagne room dances. I know one stripper who claims she loves being a waitress because it is much easier to sell champagne rooms as a waitress because she can use the club's rule as an excuse to not do table dances or 2fer1s. She says when she is stripping too many guys just try to do the 2fer1s with her instead of the champagne rooms.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    At Atlanta's Oasis Goodtime Emporium the shot girls have to keep their pants on, but otherwise give a lap dance that is better than the ones the strippers do. They give extra entertainment with the test tubes used for the shots.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    At a few Houston clubs, you can talk a waitress into a private dance.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I did in Vegas. But then it became pretty clear she was high on something. Ooops!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    a couple years ago there was this hot server in a club that i used to visit weekly. she was hotter than any other girl in the club and she was always very friendly to me so i asked her if she ever danced. she said she would do vip at 35 per dance, the regular price was 25 per. i declined knowing that it would be topless only and most likely low contact.
    i sort of wish i would have at least tried one with her.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I've seen where waitresses became dancers and visa versa at least for a little while. I did hit it off with a waitress or two at different times.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I've had several dances from girls working as waitresses. Many times they may have been dancers and not working as a dancer not because of looks but for other reasons.

I loved it when I was talking to one bartender and she was asking if I remembered her. Then she lifted up her top and flashed her nice full size boobs for me and all the rest of the club to see and asked if I remembered her now. Actually I did. Everyone watching loved that. She looked a lot better than many of the dancers.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    This is the curse of spending most of my time in BYOB strip clubs, since they don't have waitresses, much less shot girls.

On the other hand, I have had two different bartenders at the Sasnak in Topeka Kansas, and both were hands-on, in a matter of speaking. Not much to look at, which is typical for the club, but fun all the same.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    DandyDan, are you kidding me? It sounds like you have far less of the annoyances that most of us put up with regularly. I would be quite allright if the clubs I visit would lose the extra tip soliciters.
  • DoctorDarby
    13 years ago
    I have had some nice dances from shot girls in clubs where they had the option to dance or not. Several places occasionally had dancers who occasionally doubled as waitresses, but rarely did it work the other way around. However, it should be noted that in most cases, these were air dance clubs, so my expectations were limited regardless.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Awwww hellz yeah. The shot-girls at the clubs in NOLa get too tipsy ("Wanna shot? No, OK, but, will you by one for me?") and are all mostly girls whose relation to the adult-sex-industry scene is that they're pre-dancers still in denial. Shot-girls often give wicked dances. And since they're novices, the patron can "teach" them what the "rules" are, thus giving the patron the opportunity to inform the girl of what his rules are, rather than what the club's rules might have been. :)
  • kingcripple
    7 years ago
    I googled waitress lapdances and was led to this, so I'm sorry for resurrecting an old thread. But i have gotten vip dance's from two waitresses. Apparently it's not allowed but it happened for me twice. Best dance's I've ever got
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    One of many things I've learned on TUSCL is that sometimes, at some clubs, waitresses and shot girls are available for lap dances and even VIPs!

Yes, shot girls are a total scam. I have literally never bought a shot from a shot girl.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Fun story: Almost four years ago, when I was just starting to feel my way in Washington Park (by ESL), I visited Cheeks on a slow weekday afternoon. The club was so understaffed that my waitress was also my bartender and also took an occasional turn on stage. When she brought my beer, she asked if I ever did VIPs, I said I had once (there), she volunteered that she didn't have a gag reflex, and the next thing I knew, she was blowing me bareback for $150 total! Does that count as getting a lap dance from a waitress?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    lhe line is blurred. but NICE!
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Holy freaking dead-thread resurrection, Batman!

Shot-girls at Visions in New Orleans regularly give lap-dances (or, last time I went, about five years ago, they still did?). It must not be against the rules in this jurisdiction? Sometimes they're some of the hottest experiences of the night, because there's that aura of inaccessibility that you've breached. A stripper? Nah, she'll lapper on anything, she'll lapper the damn dog. But a shot girl? Ooooh, I get to see her remove CIVILIAN clothes. Whoa, I bet she's DIFFICULT to convince to get a lapper from, I bet she's probably SELECTIVE about who she dances for ...

Riiight. As selective as my Jacksons and Grants ...
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    @RandomMember: ah, the waitress. Now THAT'S the caviar of the ex industry! My 2¢.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ LOL ... some of the clubs here allow the waitress to do VIPs if and only if you take a regular stripper back there also...

I have a buddy who is always falling for the waitress... I understand the "want what you can't have" allure, but I must be missing that gene, the fact that I can't get my hands on the waitress makes her less-than-interesting to me, regardless of hotness.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I enjoy your posts, subraman.

Your are correct, the stripper controls everyone in the club, since she feeds everybody. Can't get the waitress with a stripper being in on it, too.

For clarification to lurkers, my last two posts were in humor. I still prefer strippers to other sex workers. :)
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    ^... Can't get the waitress WITHOUT the stripper being in on it, too.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In some places there really is no difference between shot girls and waitresses, and dancers. This has been talked about before. But I would suggest trying to find out from the girl why she does not dance, or if she intends to. I have found them fun to talk with, and sometimes they will do front room things which dancers won't, because they don't really know all the rules. And usually the are intrigued by the kinds of attention that the dancers get.

Its just the way it goes, or just the way I am, but usually girls end up sitting on my lap.

Guys have posted here about front room makeout and BBBJ sessions with 2x shot girls at a time, and only by continuing to buy them shots off of their trays.

So it really depends on the place, and the girls, and on how you handle it.

Some clubs really have no rules which are actually enforced.

SJG

She's A Lady
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReL9dmYD…

first page of sheet music
    http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtd…

complete guitar tabs
    https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/tom_j…

This song looks to be entirely diatonic, and so much of it is sung over Em.

The bridge is all major triads, and seems to constitute a key change, likely to Bb.

I remember reading a discussion once of the transitions in popular music as being either 1. harmony changes, 2. mode changes, or 3. key changes. But as to what distinguishes one from the others, I am still not clear. And then I don't think that classical music lends itself to such analyses, as it is more varied.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I remember a shot girl that I used to get dances from when she was working as a dancer. She would still ask for dances from me even though she stopped dancing on stage. She might have talked me into getting dances once or twice while working as the shot girl. The most I've seen most shit girls do is climb up on your lap and put the shot within a plastic tube in her mouth like she's giving it a BJ before putting the open end in your mouth to drink. Maybe I've had dances from a shot girl. I can't remember.
    I remember a former dancer working temporarily as a waitress danced for me behind a door in a room in the strip club where no one else was located. I guess she got away with routinely doing that just with me because she probably claimed to know me. I don't know if that would fly nowadays.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Toledo Ohio, 2x Shot Girls
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=3150…

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion