tuscl

licking strippper pussy

bang69
North Carolina
Sunday, August 14, 2011 2:29 AM
Don't lick a strippers pussy unless you have something to block all body fluids. Reason I say that is a friend of mine ate out a stripper during a vip dance & ended up with an [view link] take this advice for what its worth & HAPPY & SAFE CLUBING

11 comments

• TABB
    13 years ago
    Thanks you should of posted that yesterday hahaha
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I believe it also depends on how well you know the Dancer & some "trust" in her.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I promise to do my very best to remember that the next time some hottie sticks a perfect pussy in my face.
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    Herpes? Thrush? Gonorrhea? AIDS?
  • Leonard313
    13 years ago
    Damn. That sort of scares me since I had my mouth on a pussy last night. What is it about testosterone that makes it so irresistable. I mean, I "know" I shouldn't be doing it, but it's just uncontrollable.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Getting HIV/AIDS is very rare during oral sex. The main way to get if you have sores or bleeding gums but still the chances of getting HIV is really really really low. My boss work partner told me the only way to increase getting HIV is prolonged oral sex on a daily basis, she said that's still a 5 percent chance on getting it. Quick note HIV lifespan out side the bloodstream is only 3 seconds and now you can't get HIV through spit. Not unless if you digest 5 liters of spit with in a hour
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Real simple answer to this... If you are worried, DON'T1 If you are not, DO!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    We just covered this 4 days ago. Do we need it repeated so soon?[view link]
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    "Tastes great. Less filling."
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Yea we did shadowcat and I wont be surprise if we talk about 3 more tikes by the end of this month.
  • Leonard313
    12 years ago
    I actually got carried away one night with a beautiful stripper and not only ate her out but sucked on her toes. Sobering up the next morning and remembering that little "detail" kinda made me want to buy stock in Listerine. But whatya gonna do? You're horny...there's an amazing snatch right there....can't go to cosco and get saran wrap...ya take a chance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion