tuscl

One Of You Guys Ruined My Night at the Club and I Want Names!

I was in my favorite club this week with one of my ATF's . We had gone to a dark corner in a semi-private part of the club for some dances.

My favorite built my excitement by doing more and more each dance. DFK, two way contact, nipple feels, and all VHM.

The last couple of dances she had her hand inside my dress pants and was perfectly stroking my equipment. I was pumped as hard as I have ever been. I couldn't stretch it another inch.

I said "let's take a break, I want this to last".

Suddenly here comes one of her girlfriend dancers to sit with us. The conversation went something like this:

GF: Isa......, you won't believe this guy I just danced for!

ATF: what happened?

GF: this guy, he had a HUGE dick.

ATF: wow! How big was it?

GF: (estimates length with hands) and chitchats about the guy.

ATF: comments on guys with HUGE dicks.

At this point the girlfriend leaves our table. My ATF turns to me and sees the look of inadequacy in my face. God Bless her, she always knows what to say to "stroke" my ego.

"Oh don't worry Pablo, you have a nice dick too."

So for all you braggers like 10inches, Staxwell, VinceMichaels, and Clubber; thanks for ruining my night at the club you lucky bastards.

21 comments

• buzzer68
    13 years ago
    Hey, I know it's only 6 inches, but some girls like it that wide.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Dick size doesn't matter
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Hey,hey, hey, I don't think anyone of us you mention were in the club with you that night, pabloantonio. I feel your pain. Don't blame me. LOL
  • jerikson40
    13 years ago
    The other day I had a black girl in a black club tell me "Wow, you've got a really nice dick". A BLACK GIRL !!

So there...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Stiletto is stroking egos too. lol. As for you white guys. I had a black dancer tell me that those stories your hear about black guys is nothing but a myth. lol. vince, you met her.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    The SS is reaching a new high! LOL. JK jerikson.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Let me rephrase so as no one thinks I'm stroking egos...dick size doesn't matter TO ME
  • jerikson40
    13 years ago
    Yeah, it was pure SS. But hey, I'm shallow. And it worked.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Stiletto - There is a reason we all love you on this website.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Women have no sensation in their vagina, save right at the entrance and on their cervix.

With that said, I only have six inches, but a very wide girth. I get pain complaints from the strippers.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I don't recall any dancers talking about someone else's dick size and I'm glad about that.

off topic, there are some hot girls at the e3 convention. The G4 channel is showing the booth girls now. If they were in a strip club, I'd be happy to visit. :)
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Great. I am working through my feelings of self-conscienceness and now rh48hr posts a discussion about the world record holder in dick size.

Have you guys no sensitivity?

Must ....re-order .....enzyte .....

To Stiletto25: you are so sweet.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Is the SUV or pick-up truck inversely proportional to dick size?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    SD,

Interesting point since I have neither. How would a motorcycle fit your theory? Make, country, CC, style, etc...?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Clubber - If it is, you better get rid of the Harley and buy a Honda. LOL.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc,

SACRILEGE!!!
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Sorry Pablo - Your thread reminded me of the show, so I had to do it. Not trying to foster any more feelings of insecurity. MY BAD!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    well it was supposed to be a secret but yes i was in houston earlier this week. lol
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Lol. Sorry Pablo. But it's a gift and a curse, if that helps any.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    pop a few extends or a stiff nights before you go. That 6 inches will turn 18 again and a rock hard 8 inches.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I've discussed dick size with one of my ATFs. She said the biggest guy she ever danced with was a gay guy. I don't know how she knew and why he was getting a dance. She demonstated how large he was. She pointed more than half way down her thigh almost to her knee. She thought it must have been a dildo at first. She made me feel better when she said she felt sorrow for his boyfriend. Ouch!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion