tuscl

My burnout from strip clubs seems to be over after just one week away

I guess it will be almost two before I return. Was that a quick recovery?

11 comments

• rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Glad to see you came to your senses. Go have some fun!
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    Yeah man, SC's....the best drug in the world....welcome back!
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    We should all recover, in all activites, so quickly
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    My question is what did you do for fun in your time off?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Time off, jerk off! :)
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    One week? Why did it take so long?
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    lol shark. I've been there myself, but like you I also seem to recover quickly.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Naaaah, Clubber. I'm talking about fun stuff. Driving sports cars fast!! Giving traffic cops the finger after you pull an illegal turn in front of them. Playing pool and watching the barmaid running around, tits bouncing. That kinda fun!! LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    shark: It took you that long? :))
  • rell
    13 years ago
    lol @ jerking off being fun stuff to do.. i consider jerking off being a job.. something i rather have somebody else do for me.. pacticularly a hot chick with a phat ass and great bj skills.. never the less welcome back sharkhunter
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I thought about going out to the clubs even last weekend but it was still early. Started predrinking to save some money last weekend. However I started playing an old pc game since it was early in the evening. I had fun playing it even though it was an old game. It got later and I decided just to stay home and save my money and play it again. Before the night was over, I think I ended up finding a dancer just by chance when I clicked on MFC and she was rubbing her butt on a stripper pole on her cam. I surfed the internet and stayed up all night and read a bunch of tin foil conspiracy theories. Oh, I went to see a movie too but I could have done that anyway because I did that on Sunday.

Maybe I had some craving to play video games while drinking beer. Strip clubs don't seem to have that sort of entertainment. Of course you hope you don't need to resort to that in a strip club but if it was something I liked, I would spend money on it when a dancer or two I wasn't that interested in got on stage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion