tuscl

another vegas club closes...

Friday, August 5, 2011 3:47 AM
from the Las Vegas Advisor... Another Strip Club Bites the Dust: Discreet gentlemen's club, formerly Minxx, is the latest casualty on the Las Vegas strip club scene, following in the recent footsteps of Badda Bing! and Rick's Cabaret.

9 comments

• londonguy
    13 years ago
    As long as Rhino and OG are there I'll be happy. Didn't realize Badda Bing closed, maybe one reason is because they didn't give kickbacks to taxi drivers?
  • imnumnutz
    13 years ago
    L-guy, I thought it was 'cuz of those awful radio spots..."Take care of that thing at Bada Bing..."
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    lol...never heard those. T-2, two days to go and i'll be hitting town. Can't decide whether I should check-in to the hotel first or just head straight to a club :-).
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Check in first, londonguy. It's friggin hot there, chill for a bit.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Good advice Vince, thanks. I'm there for seven nights so I am sure I can wait a couple of hours or so.
  • frightful
    13 years ago
    The place is off the beaten path, and they overcharge at the door. The place looks nice, but they have a habit of treating customers with open contempt, and that does little for repeat business.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Hmmm. Discreet hadn't been reviewed since May, Bada Bing since September of Last Year. If a strip club falls in the desert and nobody hears it.....
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Other clubs that might have disappeared without noticing: Larry's Villa, July 2010 Library, July 2010 Diamond Cabaret, November 2010 Can Can Room, December 2010 Babes, January 2011 Pussy Cat Lounge, March 2011 But judging from the reviews none would be missed at all.
    13 years ago
    Inno, I think most of those places are open. Certainly Larry's Villa and Diamond Cabaret. Never stopped into either but I sometimes pass them in my travels to other clubs or restaurant, grocery store, or something.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion