tuscl

CLUBS THAT IGNORE CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS

10inches
Florida
Friday, August 5, 2011 2:43 AM
reading the review of clubs ,like PP Greenville, I noticed a consistent complaint about extremely loud music, freezing temps, annoying DJs, being ignored by dancers, over-priced drinks etc.. even when directly approached by customers (which I have done) club mgrs just ignore the complaints. we, as customers, have become to complacent with this crap.. if I were treated this way at another business, I would certainly take my money elsewhere (would you really stay in a restaurant that froze your ass off or was so loud you couldn't carry on a normal conversation. guess the fact that we put up with this shit just proves the power of tits and pussy! amazing how much crap we will put up with just to see a naked woman!!!

21 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    What, these clubs have naked women?? Count me in !!
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Yep, we will put up with almost anything to see young naked women. The club managers know they own us, so they don't really have care about making any changes.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    ..have to care..
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    1o, Actually, I "...really stay in a restaurant that froze your ass off or was so loud you couldn't carry on a normal conversation.", at least the conversation part. Great food! So I guess food AND T&A can hold me.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Fortunately, Clubber, Stir Crazy doesn't have a freezing cold atmosphere. "C" and "G" warm up the place nicely.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Actually, there is a restaurant that's cold as ice with loud music call Tilted Kilt. The food's okay, but the chairs are hard wood so you're not going to relax. BUT, and this is ONLY reason I keep going, the girls are gorgeous and half naked. It's like Hooters reinvented, and mostly for the better. So there you go, while changes would be nice (turn up the temp and turn down the music), not doing so won't keep me away - ergo, no reason for the owners/managers to listen to anything I have to say.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    with me seeing that there are so many clubs in my area i have no problem never returning to a club if the same bs continues.. i did that to a club in baltimore on the block i complained to the management about several things ,they looked at me like whatever i never returned.. 2 years later they were out of business
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    It is the power of T&A and the club managers know this. If I have an issue with ANY business, I will not give them my business again. Fortunately, I haven't run into this with a strip club yet, but if I do, there is no T&A so good I would frequent a place which would not at least look into a legitimate issue. For me, if it's too cold, I'll ask a girl to warm me up. If it's too loud I will ask the girl to talk into my ear and if they want to nibble on it at the same time, well I won't complain. :-) If I am ignored by dancers or have to pay outrageous prices on drinks, I wouldn't spend my money there because I would end up paying more money to the club then I would for the reason I'm there, to play with some titties and to get my dick played with.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    [view link] A poor club manager who was known for ignoring customer complaints. At least he took care of his bitch.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    It is not really that simple. Club managers must weigh a variety of inputs and considerations when determining where to set things. For example, some clubs keep the temperatures low to accomodate dressed up businessmen, so if they turn down the A/C they may get complaints and/or defections from guys in suits who spend money. Another example is drink pricing. If they can sell 60 drinks at $5 or 50 drinks at $10, then they will sell the drinks for $10 as the club's revenues are higher and cost of goods sold are lower. having said all of that, the whole loud music thing has always baffled me. Who likes the music that loud and what does it accomplish? But anyway, just my two cents.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    rickdugan - And while we're on the subject of music, I asked my ATF about it. I said, "What's the typical profile of the desired customer?" She concurred with me (and it wasn't just because she's my ATF... really) that it's generally middle-aged guys of professional means. So, when I asked her what kind of music those guys like to listen to while enjoying the gyrations of naked girls, and she said Rock, Pop, and light R&B. What? No Hip-Hop, no Rap? So why do the DJs play Hip-Hop/Rap 8 out of 10 songs? How 'bout we reverse that and make it to Hip-Hop/Rap and the rest something that makes me enjoy the experience all the more, and therefore linger longer and spend more money? As it is, I tolerate it, because I have to, but am sure grateful to leave after I get my T&A fix.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    im pretty versitile on the music but i like msic that inspires booty shakes and something that the dancers can get a good groove to for me hip hop, r&b, and reggaeton (very popular in the hispanic clubs) does that for me @rod when it comes down to it even though middle aged guys are the bread and butter of customers in the club and thier music preference isnt rap most dancers pretty musch all races rather dance to hip hop, r&b i dont hear many that listen to anything else .. and you gotta give the dancers something to dance to
    13 years ago
    Rod,the DJs aren't playing the music for our benefit. What we like doesn't enter the equation. It's all about what keeps the girls moving and not bitching.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    The freezing temps are necessary. Think of a strip club as a meat locker and the dancers as the meat. The cooler temps keep the tits perked and prevent the girls from sweating like crazy. If the girls start getting covered in sweat, the makeup and hair starts to get messed up and natural body odors start making their presence.
  • bhunter5252
    13 years ago
    I have always heard that loud music will open a person up to make decisions they might not otherwise make. I have not seen any scientific evidence but, if I have to make a "directional decision" in a car, like which way to turn, I turn the music down first. It is a distraction from a rational thought process. If you are in the club all day working, you get accustom to the loudness, but for customers it distracts us from making careful monetary decisions. Just what I have heard, and it does make sense.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    59, sinclair and bhunter make really good points. If the girls don't have music they like to dance to, they are not happy. Dancers generally pick the music they dance to on stage so you are going to hear what they like.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I don't think strip clubs are cold. They are often on the warm side. I always wear shorts in the summer time and am still warm to comfortable depending upon the club. In the winter when some clubs crank up the heat, I roast. Of course most clubs serve beer which helps to cool me down. I really do not like it when a club is so hot I'm sweating and I'm not even working there. Platinum Plus has hundreds of people going through their doors in a single day so a few complaints isn't going to persuade the manager one way or the other in my opinion. Besides if the music doesn't seem that loud to me and I have even fallen asleep in the club, then others may be deemed to be chronic complainers. It is loud in spots though. The Columbia club is really bad though as far as loud music. I complain my own way using my money. I never use their two dollar bills for tips. Some people do though so my complaints there fall on deaf ears because others use them or tip two or 3 ones at a time. It's like why do we keep getting all the spam and pop up windows? It's because a few people click on them or use it and make everyone else suffer from the success.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I have a fucking complaint, I can't stand it when people write fucking complaints
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    rickdugan, I think you're giving them too much credit. People who run these places are often real dumbfucks, with an attitude problem on top of that.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Owners & managers will sometimes listen, but only if the complaining is coming from deep pockets.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Since the question asked was in reference to a Plastinum Plus club I will share this. Ken Wood, the owner, insists on the loud music. His rational is that it creates a party atmosphere. Yet no one likes it. Club employees, dancers and customers. About 5 years ago I got on my high horse. I made about 30 copies Of PP reviews and highlighted the complaints about the loud music. I hand delivered them to his corporate office. Guess what that got me? Yeah, you're right. Not a fucking thing. I tell everyone to just bear it for the sake of the good lap dances. It ain't never gonna change as long as he owns the clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion