tuscl

The stuff of fantasy...

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Monday, August 1, 2011 4:32 PM
I swear to you that this is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I was on my way back home down I-71 and had to make a pit stop at the rest area near the 71/75 split. I finish my business and head back to the car, when I hear a feminine "Sir, sir!" from a car near mine. I walk over, and a moderately pretty girl is sitting there fanning herself from the heat. I give her the once over, pretty face, large, possibly fake, but well formed nonetheless, boobs barely contained by her tank top, long blond hair, a real tan, shapely legs in a short skirt and a dusting of freckles on her nose. There's a very young, almost newborn looking baby in a car seat in the back. Her: "Sir, I'm headed to Lexington, and I need some gas. Do you think you could help me out? Please? I really need to get there, and I don't have very much gas left. I only need about $50." Pregnant pause as she sees me start to shake my head. "I'll do anything." Visions of pretending to be a couple in order to use the family restroom, her lovely lips wrapped around my dick and a nice nut in a stranger's mouth to cap off a relatively crappy trip, dance through my head. Me: "No, I'm sorry, I really can't." And I turn and walk away. Wait, what? What kind of horn-dog is this, you ask, turning down a cheap blow job from an obviously willing young slut he'll never see again? Oh, did I forget the part about a wife, two daughters and a daughter's boyfriend waiting for me in the van? Why can't shit like this happen when I'm *alone*?

30 comments

• georgebailey
    13 years ago
    It happens in rest areas all he time!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Interesting I had a pregnant women come up to me saying she would do "anything" if I helped her out because she said her car was broke down and needed gas and gas can. It was at the gas station right off I-71 but the gas station was one of those ghetto ones where you can't go inside you just walk up to the window if you need something from the attendant so bathroom BJ would not have been possible. I tipped her $3 and told her I would take a hug. I got a hug and got to be pressed up against her HUGE tits. Afterwards I saw her walk over to some guy and hand him the money as if that was her pimp.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i figure it would take me 6-8 hours to get down there, do you think she's still there georg?
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    For my next vacation, I'm planning a tour of rest areas and gas stations along I71.
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    I've heard of this sort of thing, but never, ever had it happen to me. damn, some guys get *all* the luck! :-(
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    troop: ROFL! If it's a scam, probably so. But she had that look that says "dancer", so she might really have been headed to a club there. sanitago: You call having to turn her down "luck"? Bad luck maybe...
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I agree with dudeanonymous and troop. ***road trip***
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    When I was 19 my best friends parents were out of town and we had the house to our selves. I drove to the liquor store and parked across the street. My buddy went in(leagal age was 21)but we had never had a problem buying booze there. There was a bar right next to the liquor store. While I was waiting this babe comes out of the bar, walks back anf forth a couple of times and then crosses the street, opens the passeger door, jumps in and askes me to please drive her home. It caught me totally by surprise and I stammered that I was waiting for my friend in the liquor store. With that she opens the door and gets out saying "I'm sorry", walks back across the street and into the bar again. She must have assumed that my friend was female. Here we had a house and booze and I let the pussy get away.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Shadow, you were young and naive then, if you knew then what you know now ... GMD - Sorry you missed out. Damn wife and kids!
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    @shadowcat: One hot summer Sunday when I was around 20, I was in an unfamiliar town when I spotted a lovely dark-haired girl in short-shorts and a halter top barely holding back some fantastic melons. She was standing by her car along the side of the road looking perplexed. Somehow I diverted my attention from her and saw the red light about 20 feet in front of me and braked. My car didn't have air conditioning, so I had all the windows rolled down. The next thing I knew, she was half way in the passenger window, her "melons" resting on the window sill. Her car had broken down and she needed assistance. Could I help her out? Give her a ride? She would do anything for ride. I told her I was sorry, that I couldn't help. The light changed, I left. I was an idiot. I still regret leaving.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gmd, Don't feel alone. I once helped a MILF with an overheating Benz. She paid for the "repair" as such, but said ahe had no cash left to pay me, and asked if I would like something else. Her intent was obvious, but I passed and moved along. Why, might you ask? Well, I was thinking that if that was MY wife, how would I want someone to behave toward her. Yes, at times, I still think I am a fool.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Taken from local paper: George Microdong was killed at a rest stop this morning. Just before the murder, he was seen walking towards a van with a very attractive blonde woman. A gunshot was heard. The van tore out of the parking lot at high speed. George's wallet is missing. Police think the motive was robbery. The public is asked to call crime stoppers if they have any knowledge about the event. This is not a joke George. You dodged a bullet, literally.
  • marhenhuh
    13 years ago
    Reminds me of an old joke about the guy who was hunting when he came upon a barely-clothed blonde in the woods. "Are you game?" he asked. "Yes, I'm game," she replied. So he shot her.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I am thinking like Dudester - sounds like a prostitution sting to me.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    We must all have these budding pubescent stories of the one that got away. I was maybe 17 and walking along a semi-deserted street in downtown where I grew up. I glanced in a storefront window and this girl in a sexy bra and panties was admiring herself in a full-length mirror. As I paused to gape (as much from surprise as libidinal interest), I heard a woman ask whether I'd like to come in. I glanced up to see an older lady eyeing me appreciably through a half-opened door adjacent to the window. Did I go in? In my revisionist memory, yes, but in actuality, I shook my head no and stumbled away from what would've likely been my first pay-for-play experience. Probably not a bad thing, though, as my paper route dough wouldn't have gotten me very far.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Rod, The quick reply would be to say you were in publishing!
  • Cravey
    13 years ago
    On a long road trip about 2 years ago, I stopped at a fast food place. As I sat eating my burger, I felt a "thump" of someone sitting down in the booth behind me. Five minutes later, I deposited my trash, was walking out and noticed an early 20s hottie with a short skirt and tank top. She stopped me as I walked by, motioned me closer and said "I really need $100. Is there anything we can do to make that happen?". I guess it was my mood or maybe because I have a daughter about that age but I chastised her for making such an offer and told her that no, I would not contribute to whatever habit she had that required a quick $100. As I walked out, I passed the last table before the door and noticed a mid 30s guy reading a newspaper. We made eye contact as I was walking by. As I passed him, I heard a static "chirp" and saw he had an ear piece. I didn't break stride. In the corner of the parking lot, I saw two four door sedans, industrial white with $2000 worth of "interceptor" tires on them. I avoided quite the sting..
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Dudester, deogol, cravey: Entirely possible. Had I been alone, I'd like to think I'd thought of those things, but who can tell? As it was, the choice was moot.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Recently when I was in Florida for the last space shuttle launch, I was at a McDonalds near Miami International Airport not long before my flight back. As I left the McDonalds, I was checking my car for departure when a fine young busty Latina walked up to me and asked me for a ride somewhere in the area. I looked at her and thought, DANGER!! I said no, and went back to cleaning the car. Had I more time to work with I may have given her a ride, but then again, who knows what may have happened. It could have been a sting, it could have been a real ask for help on a hot day, it could have been a scam situation.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    I'll preface this by saying nothing like this has ever happened to me and I have no idea whether this would be effective,but here goes.If you're approached by a "damsel in distress" ask her to hand you her driver's license.Ask her address/DOB.If she/it seems kosher tell her you'll give her the ride but you're gonna put her license in your wallet until you get to her destination.If she balks,you may well have avoided trouble.If she agrees,it means she's pretty desperate and is probably OK to further solicit."Ass or gas,no one rides free."
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    "Ass, Gas, or Grass ... "
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Years ago, back when SNL was a new show on TV, I used to watch it then go to an all night bowling center and bowl about 10 games. One time on the way there I was at a light and a very nice looker tapped on my passenger window. I rolled it down and asked what she wanted. This was about 1:30 AM. She told me she had just left Big Daddy's, a bar just down the street, after a fight with her bf. She just needed a ride home. Now this was back in the mid 70's, so things were not as they are now. So I said sure and she hopped in. I asked where home was, and she directed me to Coconut Grove, a somewhat upscale area. We had some conversation about her fight, and just some typical BS. As I drove she did mention that she was without cash since she when out on a date, and could use some money. I said she could get that when she got home, but she needed more, for rent. LEO never entered my mine, especially since we were miles from where I picked her up. Anyway, we arrive at her home and I stopped. She sat there a bit then said, "How about $5 for a blow job?" Really caught me by surprise, and I just said, "Pretty cheap rent!" Not sure why but she got a bit pissed off and jumped out and started to storm off, stopped and came back. Her next question was, "How about you come in and $100 for the night?" At that point, I decide to just move on as I didn't have $100 anyway. Thankfully, ATM's were not readily available or I likely would have taken her up on that offer, I think. Looking back, I wonder what might have been waiting in that house. It certainly was not one of the upscale homes near by.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I am very leary about rest stops after dark. They seem to out in the middle of nowhere and no one around. A couple of months ago, I stopped at one on I-20 westbound. I was approached by a rather robust black woman and I got a little nervous. Turned out that she worked there cleaning and wanted to bum a cigarette. None the less, I keep my eyes open.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    shadow, to really discover the dangers of rest stops, just watch the movie "there's something about mary" :D
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I never felt comfortable when someone I knew kept threatening to take me to a truck stop to hook up with some women there. He was crazy like I don't know what. I finally got him to shut up when I showed him some pictures of some nude feature entertainers sitting on my lap. I didn't give him all the details about who they were. I remember one strip club I wanted to go to on a side street. I had to park across the road. There were buildings on both sides and a street vendor selling hot dogs or something. I didn't think anything about two girls standing in front of one store. I started to walk past them and then they grabbed my arms. They asked me to come inside and then started pulling me. It was a massage parlor and they really wanted to massage me or rather part of me. Anyway they eventually talked me into spending more money than I wanted on some expensive drink and a dance even though they did more than that. I thought it was a waste of money and not what I wanted to spend money on. The next time I visited the strip club, I approached the club from the other side of the street only to find out there were two other girls on the other side of the club who employed similar tactics. I felt like I had to go through an extremely aggressive TSA search to get to that strip club.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    troop: I have the movie on my hard drive.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    well now you know the real reason to avoid rest stops, lol
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    For all the traveling I have done during my life you would think I would have encountered something like this at least once. Nope. But then, most of my traveling is not on interstates with frequent rest stops. Rural gravel roads or cut lines through the bush tend not to be sprinkled with rest stops.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Way back when I was in my 20's it was 2AM and my favorite beer bar was closing. The bar maid left the building with the rest of us. She saw that all 4 of her tires were flat. Probably the work of her ex boy friend. She asked me for a ride home. Well you know what they say "At 2AM there are no ugly women". So I drove her home and she invited me in. It was a small house and she shared it with another woman and 3 or 4 kids. We had a couple of drinks and that led to some kissing and that led to groping. She was worried that some one might get up and see us on the sofa. So we did the nasty in the broom closet. I had a pretty good hang over the next day.
  • DoctorDarby
    13 years ago
    I am wary of any story that involves a stranger being out of gas. There is a common scam that starts with a person running out of gas and needing some cash. The hot MILF with a kid is a very tempting variation on the theme, but I would agree with Dudester that you wisely avoided being drawn into something illegal, dishonest, or dangerous.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion