tuscl

OTC catchin feelings

rell
washington dc
Friday, July 29, 2011 2:12 PM
well my otc is catching feelings.... known her for 2 years been doing otcs since november.. recently shes been just coming over and staying the night (no charge) and at 1st seemed great because im boning a hot chick 2-3 times in a night and no money is coming out of my wallet. i always liked our relationship because we dont have much in common and we dont talk much but shes good where it counts . recently shes been calling me just to talk ..(which isnt about much) and im at the point where i want to cut her off but she sexes like a champion and shes been giving it to me plentiful and free... what would you guys do ??

26 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    We all put up with a bunch of shit to get the pussy. BUT there comes a time when that shit gets old. Time to move on.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    My philosophy is that long term partners should be good friends as well as good lovers, to have only one of those will lead to an unhappy ending, especially if it's the latter.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    You will miss the free ass for a while but trust me, end it now before she turns all "Glenn Close" on ya...(Fatal Attraction) !
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Is talking to her really that bad? I mean, this is a hot chick and the sex seems to be great. You can't compromise and talk to her every now and then if that's all she wants?
  • fredandethal
    13 years ago
    Shadowcat nailed it
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Keep banging her. All women talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk. . .
  • 1Chanman
    13 years ago
    Free pussy? Just zone her ass out...I had a girlfriend once that would not shut the fuck up and that's what I did. Lots of uh-huhs, yeahs, and I totally agrees...of course, once you're not able to do that anymore, then it's time to dump her ass, but until then, bang bang bang bang bang!
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    She is your sex friend, now she wants to be more, it seems. If you aren't into her, drop her, because it will only get worse from this point.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Hard one to call. Me, I'd more than likely keep on banging!
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Pussy is never free. You waste valuable time listening to boring chatter or you pay cash. When the price is too high, either way, bail out.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Sounds like a SC hobbyist dream.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    yeah im real confused.. on one hand im having some great otc but on the other hand i dont want this is end up bad i got bs at my front door
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    This is why they made bluetooth, hands-free headsets. She calls, you put on the headset and while she yammers you continue to do whatever it was you were doing before and occasionally murmur, "mm-mmh" or "huh".
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Exactly. Honestly, I've put up with girls that talk a lot. It's not such a big deal, and IMO a small price to pay for good pussy.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I agree with shadow 100%
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Its all a matter of what you are willing to put up with. Many of our fellow TUSCL's have said drop her, others have said they would put up with it. Everyone's tolerance is different. You have to decide if the free pussy is worth the other stuff. If not, dump, if so, keep bangin.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bang it until the wheels fall off : ))
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    I don't know, what's the problem with talking to her? I mean, unless she's boring as hell, or her voice is just plain annoying, what does it take away from the sex to have to talk every once in a while, hell, if she's hot and the sex keeps you coming back to 'hit it' again and again, I'd keep on keepin' on!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    One good thing is that they can't talk when they're sucking your dick.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Cut the chain. 'She sexes like a champion' but you can't tolerate her inane chat? It's over. Move on. Unless you are in love. I dumped the best sex of my life because I could not stomach the bubble head attached to the body that provided the spectacular sex.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Well, art, send her my way. Bubblehead or not, the "head" is the important part. I can put up with stupid, at least for a little while, if the sex is good enough.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    well it aint tht she talks alot because i can be a talker its that she doesnt talk about anything... one of those types..
  • RickWood
    13 years ago
    Sounds like its time to see if she's willing to fulfill your wild fantasies, whatever that might be. If she agrees, keep her around a little longer. If she says no, bang her one last time and end it.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Fuck buddy
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Its Free!! So at this point fuck her until she wants money again and then dump her
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Its Free!! So at this point fuck her until she wants money again and then dump her
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion