tuscl

Moist Towelette

In the shampoo isle I was at Target, when I overheard in the next isle 2 women were discussing a niece of theirs that strips by the name "Moist Towelette". The moist part of the conversation peaked my tip. I casually strolled to the face wash isle walking past to get a glance at Ms.Towelette's relatives. If Ms.Towelette resembles these trailer park looking hoochies, then nevermind. So for now, when I visit Pure Pleasure or even PaperMoon, I will keep my ears and eyes open for Moist Towelette, but I can almost bank she works at one of the shacky, skank looking clubs like, the old Velvet or Daddy Rabbits! Ugh... Have you ever been to a gym where women sweat profusely on their backs and tits? Me loves some tit sweattage......

5 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Why not try Douche bag?
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^

the guy posing as president already has that title taken shadow.
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    If there really is a Moist Towelette, she's either quirky, spunky, ironic, and clever enough to be interesting, or (far more likely) she's a first-class moron. That's the most bizarre stage name I've ever heard. I can see the scene in my mind, like from a movie.... Manager says "You're hired" and tells this dummy she needs a stage name. Perpexed, she glances around the room... uh... Bouncer? Carpet? Beer? ...uh, let's see what's in my purse....
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    In my experience, trailer parks produce real head turning beauties. Te moment they open their mouth to speak, however, is pure YIKES !!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I'm waiting for a stripper to name herself Moist Towlette and she's french
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion