Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Moist Towelette

VETERANCLUBBER

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

In the shampoo isle I was at Target, when I overheard in the next isle 2 women were discussing a niece of theirs that strips by the name "Moist Towelette". The moist part of the conversation peaked my tip. I casually strolled to the face wash isle walking past to get a glance at Ms.Towelette's relatives. If Ms.Towelette resembles these trailer park looking hoochies, then nevermind. So for now, when I visit Pure Pleasure or even PaperMoon, I will keep my ears and eyes open for Moist Towelette, but I can almost bank she works at one of the shacky, skank looking clubs like, the old Velvet or Daddy Rabbits! Ugh... Have you ever been to a gym where women sweat profusely on their backs and tits? Me loves some tit sweattage......

Replies (5)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Why not try Douche bag?

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

^^

the guy posing as president already has that title taken shadow.

Profile picture for EarlTee
EarlTee
•

If there really is a Moist Towelette, she's either quirky, spunky, ironic, and clever enough to be interesting, or (far more likely) she's a first-class moron. That's the most bizarre stage name I've ever heard. I can see the scene in my mind, like from a movie.... Manager says "You're hired" and tells this dummy she needs a stage name. Perpexed, she glances around the room... uh... Bouncer? Carpet? Beer? ...uh, let's see what's in my purse....

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

In my experience, trailer parks produce real head turning beauties. Te moment they open their mouth to speak, however, is pure YIKES !!

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I'm waiting for a stripper to name herself Moist Towlette and she's french

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement