tuscl

Rude Customers

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Monday, July 25, 2011 12:01 PM
The most common complaint I hear from dancers these days is that customers are becoming increasingly rude. It seems that customers can no longer politely say, "No thank you" or "not right now" when asked for a dance. And here's a shocker - it's almost always from the younger guys. After a great evening with one of my favorites, I noticed her talking to a customer as I was leaving. I texted her the next day and asked how she did after I left. She said all the customer were rude dicks. So I inquired about the decent looking guy she was talking to when I left. She replied, when I asked him for a dance, he said, "Well, I only have ten bucks, so instead of a dance let's meet later and I'll cum all over you and lick it off." I don't want to generalize, but this is why good looking studly guys should quit going to strip clubs. If they DON'T want pay the price, then leave the strippers to us fat, old guys. If you can act like a gentleman, then fine, but don't expect to walk into a strip club and get fucked for free just because you're hot. Go to a regular club. This should liven things up....LOL

28 comments

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    Us fat old guys were taught manners, because when we were young, teams actually kept score, and you had to win everything to get a trophy. You learned how to trash talk, but you also learned to walk the walk. Today's young uns get trophies for just showing up, and they don't think there's consequences for talking smack. I might be middle aged, but I'm also like an old Obi Wan Kenobi (some surprises for the uninitiated). The sad thing is, only some strippers float out to the fat old guys. They're likely to pick a young good looking guy with 50 bucks in his pocket, as opposed to a fat old guy with a serious bank roll. The one and only one night stand I had, in San Francisco, was because I outclassed a couple of young guys. They were giving this barely legal cutie a hard time at a dance club. I walked over and asked her to dance. First, she gave me a "Are you insane ?" look, then, she changed her mind. We got out on the dance floor, and it turned out, she had ballroom dance experience. We did a salsa and then a cha cha. Shortly after, we went to a hotel and kept our neighbors up most of the night.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Yes indeed Dudester, it is the Golden Rule we were taught in our younger days. I treat dancers with respect & politeness when interacting Man to Woman. Many young Dancers need to mature a little so that they can realize what we "Older Guys" have to offer. The World doesn't begin with 20 something Studs who may have little $$$, perhaps no respect for Dancers & a very overinflated opinion of them selves!
  • rell
    13 years ago
    well im still very much so a young man 28.. but i very much so have manners.. i also dont go to the sc and get shittfaced ... i always noticed the guys that are the most rudest to the dancers are the ones who are drunk off thier asses young, immature, self entittlement and drunk are a bad mix at a sc ive never been the type to think my looks and looks alone will land a regular chick or a stripper (it does become helpful at times) i know its my personality that makes me more likeable ... add my wallet is about as big as half of these older guys and well that makes me a force to reckon with
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Too many people think that good manners are reserved only for PLUs (People Like Us). All others, including dancers, are low-lifes to be treated with contempt. The rule I was taught was that all people are to be treated with respect, regardless of their occupation or "station in life." The janitor and the judge are both entitled to be treated with respect and good manners. Drunken yahoos in SCs either didn't learn this lesson or tossed it with the second drink. They display their contempt for dancers with bad manners, because they believe that dancers are trash and beneath them. Their insecurities lead them look for someone to look down on--and dancers are easily available for rude treatment. Does verbal abuse and bad manners towards a 20 year old woman trying to make a living, make you a man? Dancers say they love my greying hair and bulging wallet.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    And love it when I treat them with respect. It pays dividends.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've seen plenty of guys of *all* ages treat dancers badly. Rudeness isn't reserved for the young.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    exactly, georgmicrdong. i'm one of those younger guys and i'm not rude to the dancers at all
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Some deserve respect and kindness, other do not!
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Well im a young and handsome pup only 22 years old. When I was growing up my mother and sister told me to always respect girls the most and my dad told me be kind to everyone but dont be as kind to people who talk crap about you. The two clubs I frequent the most, the dancer have told me pretty positive feedback saying. I dont act like the typical 20 something dochebag, polite, respectable to us (meaning dancers}, tip well and could hold a conversation. Most of te times I hear from dancers that i act older then my age and they are somewhat surprised that I actually go to gentleman's clubs. Most of you TUSCL members are right about that the younger guys dont have rescpect to women or there elders. Hell my closer friends and I are the only guys that still say sir and ma'm.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Well, rude strip club customers do make us respectful, polite reprobates look good.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    What gmd said.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    TABB keep it up and you will always have opportunities--to keep it up.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    TABB - glad to hear you were brought up right. Many of today's 20-somethings don't have it. Message me if you want to monger around Phoenix sometime. LOL!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Oddly enough, almost every Saturday afternoon a bunch of army guys visit my favorite club. It is the only time they can get away with it. They do drink a lot. They sit by the stage and tip the dancers on stage very well. They apparently cannot afford lap dances in the couch room. The dancers tell me that they never get out of hand or are rude. I have seen them many times and they are always well behaved and they are in their 20's.
  • DoctorDarby
    13 years ago
    I cannot disagree that younger guys tend to be more obviously rude, cheap, and obnoxious, but they are not the only culprits. Shadowcat's example is not unusual. Middle aged golf buddies or business associates bring their "he man women hater" attitudes into clubs, where they resent the girls for making money without putting out. All their frustration and hostility with their wives, exes, mistresses, female bosses, and women in general is funneled to the dancers, servers, and shot girls. I suspect that most of us have taken a buddy to a club and found out that they didn't want to get dances, tip, or give any respect to women they perceive to be "whores" and mercenary bitches. That's why we usually go to our regular clubs alone.
  • DoctorDarby
    13 years ago
    Oooops. I clearly misread Shadowcat's post. Ignore my reference to his army guys as a negative example. Sorry bout that.
  • tttclub
    13 years ago
    I treat everyone with respect until they prove they don't deserve it. The exception is when you get a dance and the girl whispers into your ear to "treat me like the whore that I am." At that point, I believe treating her with respect would be disrespecting her wishes. That makes sense right?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Motohead have you by chance NOTICED the arrogant attitudes of many of the younger new members. I believe it correlates with your original thoughts pretty well. What ever happened to a proper upbringing? LOL
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    They just keeping it real [view link]
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    alright, now that we've all had our daily dose of stupid out, mind if I interject. Its terrible how you guys always pin the blame on the young folk. How many times do you see bar fights, drunks and straight up perverts in the club? many times. And absolutely ALL of them are by the older men. Motorhead, I completey disagree with you and alucard, I believe you're being situational. First to address the young guy in the club. I've been to quite a few clubs now, and usually I am the only young guy there. Very rarely is there anyone my age there at all. The girls that strike up the usual friendlly convo before lap dance usually are genuinely suprised I'm 21 (I been told many times I look like I'm 28 due to height and faical hair) and they barely ever see anyone my age there. And given all the fool hardy time wasters there, I'm pretty sure to assume they're all middle aged or older. When I saw (they looked to be young) a bachelor party happen, i saw no rudeness, just smiles from the cusstomers, tips flying everywhere and boys paying for the bachelor of the night. The dancers didn't seem to mind them. I remember seeing one middle aged drunkard who sat right next to me and was outright haggling a dancer to stay even though he was wasted and didn't seem to have any money at the time. I've also seen some younger guys just sit at the stage and tip all day. Sure they're not paying for dances, but they're not causing no distress to the club. I never seen young people hit on strippers but i am sure it happens. Why not, they're paying for dances, they're good looking, why not try to get more bang (for free) for your buck. If we can get that chick to come home with us for free or at least get her on a date, then why shouldn't we give it a try. Everyone wants to date a stripper after all. Still that's something I never seen happen in front of me (since I don't really too many youngsters in the club to begin with). Even using me as a prime example, I may act a fool here, but like many young men around me, know just how to act to get a lady. We wouldn't have girlfriends if we were dicks 24/7. Alucard, you complain about us young guy's attitudes on here, but how many older people that you know are just whiny little bitches worse than what you make of a young guy. No names need be given because we already know many already. I'm pretty sure if I acted all nice respectful and cute, some of these older members would try to run right over me, and we young people today are best known not to take shit from anyone. If you really wanna place blame, blame the parents who thought they were good parents or lack of. Motorhead, I can't help but say you gotta be a little more descriptive of the particular groups of young guys you refer to. Too many genres of young guys out there to generalize all of us into one lump sum. I won't debate with any of you because too many of you people are conceited set in your beliefs where you'd prefer to scream until i say you win.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    and I've talked with many a young people (I'm young what do you expect) and not everyone even bothers to go to strip clubs because they can get beyond better service at a regular club for free just by talking and socializing with other regular people who are there to dance. Haven't met a single person of my age who has a strong desire and like for the strip club. They don't hate them, just don't have a desire to blow their cash there.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Way to often these days, young=stupid! As sc pointed out above, there are exceptions. That said, he also mentioned they were "Army guys". They might not have been taught respect in their youth, but I bet they were, once in the Army! Addendum... Old may equal stupid as well, but the ratio is waaaaay down over the youth!
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Clearly there are a bunch of older guys here with ATF's who dislike anyone who isn't an older guy with an ATF. And they look for any reason they can to justify themselves. And calling younger guys rude is just one more. Not being a dancer I can't know how younger guys act in comparison to older guys in general, or whether there even is a difference. But asking a couple of dancers for their input doesn't answer the question either. Personally, I'm jealous of good looking young guys. I'll be honest. A lot of times I'll see dancers run over to the good looking young guy and wish it was me. But that doesn't cause me to get pissed at young guys in general and look for more reasons to dislike them. I don't see guys, young or old, acting like dicks in a club. Of course I don't hang out at many clubs with liquor, so I imagine that is a factor. I've never seen a fight, don't recall ever seeing really obnoxious customers giving a dancer a hard time, never heard a dancer complaining about any of the customers. Really, the only disrespectful behavior I see from customers is, as I've posted before, the disrespectful regulars who lock down the best looking dancers for hours at a time so nobody else can get a dance from them. But that's gonna just piss everyone off, so I won't mention it.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    jerickson, I can only pass along second hand information from what several dancers have told me. If a dancer asks you for a dance - what's wrong a simple "no" or "no thanks". I hear (young) guys much too often say no in a rude manner, such "bitch get the fuck out of my face". Newsflash - you're in a strip club...you're gonna be asked for dances.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Estafador, I personally don't know ANY older persons who are BITCHES who whine. But I sure read a lot of comments that whine from younger members.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It seems no one's Mother has taught them about the Golden Rule these days. Massive arrogance seemingly is incompatible with practicing the Golden Rule. The World and this forum and clubs would be much better places to be if we all practiced the Golden Rule. Too bad that it won't happen.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    All you dancers, do you want to have Polite or Rude customers?
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Mr. Rediger, you're a loser and a faggot. I love the looks that old wrinkled Fucks like yourself make when I walk through the door. If only you heard the things they told me about you guys in the VIP!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion