Monday, July 25, 2011 4:53 AM
Oh well, guess nobody's perfect, lol. [view link]

3 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Aww shucks. I'm heartbroken.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Most American actresses are prudish. With that said, from 1978 to 2008, the actress who won the Best Actress Oscar was either nude in the winning role, or nude in the role before. Examples would be Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry, and Hillary Swank. Since euro actresses aren't the least bit shy, the winning hand would be to give roles to them, but this is the only case where Hollyweird believes in "Buy American." Actually, it's a union thing-but then again euro male actors make the transition all the time. My personal opinion would be to "starve" Hollyweird by boycotting their films. In the early 1980's, I would go to the theater 80+ times a year. From 2008 to 2010, my average was 8 times a year. This year, however, I'm already up to 12, but that's mainly because of superhero movies. I'd like to see more euro movies (better, writing, acting, and plot), but the local art theater closed just after the turn of the year.
  • yndy
    13 years ago
    Mila was born in Ukraine. Moved here at age 7 which might make her more American and European.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion