tuscl

My favorite's hair

Sunday, July 24, 2011 2:51 AM
My fav has a great head of hair. I love to play with her long, thick locks when we're having fun and she's okay with me grasping and pulling a handful when things get intense. So as we were leaving the VIP, she stopped to check her hair in the mirror and jokingly complained “Oh, great, Steve, you gave me JBF hair again.” When I gave her a quizzical look, she smiled and said, “ You know, Just Been F....” lol. Your experiences?

17 comments

• Ctdaytriper
    13 years ago
    My fav to has nice head of dark hair. When we leave from our fun in the VIP it usally has that JBF look. She looks sexier now then when we went in. It's always funny when the other dancers look at us and joking ask if we had a good time.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    A dancer once got pissed at me for soiling her hair. She had just given me a HJ and it landed you know where. Her comment was "I didn't think it would shoot that far".
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Good for you shadowcat! I always Loved that look on a Dancers face when that happens. My ATF's hair is quite nice & dark. (I don't find Blonde hair attractive at ALL!)But I as of yet have not noticed an JBF hair condition. I'll have to take a much closer look next time.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Good job, shadowcat !!
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    JBF.I never heard the term until now.I like it. :)
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    most of the time, i don't really notice the dancers hair that much. it's just not something that really stands out to me. however, my fav is an exotic looking, black/fillipino girl with dark, curly hair that is about shoulder length. i like running my hands through her hair, too. so i guess you aren't alone on this one, steve. :)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    There is nothing better than a stripper with her hair straight as a board from some semen VO5 mousse
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    It is good for the skin too gatorfan! ;)
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    It is supposed to be good for their mood too, but it has to be taken internally.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Many black dancers and civilian black women have elaborate lengthy hair styles that are mostly artificial. The "weave" is usually a frame of some kind with flowing lengths attached and rigged to the woman's natural hair. This is why black dancers and civilian women alike are know to warn men during LDs or sex "Don't touch my weave." PLaying with her hair is off limits--the hairdo costs @$250.00 to get done.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Enjoying Asian women as I do, hair is very important. That said, my current fave, "C" has very nice hair. Correct, vm?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @ Ctdaytripper. Yeah, definitely looks sexier with her hair all tangled and mussed up. I did feel kinda bad though when she told me she had just gotten her hair done a few days earlier. Oh, well. @ JohnBuford. In your case, JBF could also stand for something else, lol.
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    13 years ago
    I'm with Viking on the exotic type of woman, as for hair, anything but the pixie boy cut... Almost anything. Whenever a gal shaves the side of her head looks ridicKulous. I've often wonder why the goth gals wear crap like that to work? Sure, there are men who find that attractive.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Poll: Anyone here find what VETERANCLUBBER describes as being attractive? Not even close for me! No-1 Yes-0
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Depends on the girl. I've seen that style look *very* hot on one girl, and totally ugly on another.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I'm a long hair type of guy. Doesn't mean I don't find some women with short hair attractive, I just have a preference for longer locks.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I agree with rh48hr. The big turnoff for me is Blonde hair pulled back into a Bun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion