tuscl

Chris Rock Stripper Scandal: Pays 'DIAMOND' $5,000

Saturday, July 23, 2011 2:20 PM
"I Think I Love My Wife" Comedian Chris Rock has reportedly blew $5,000 on stripper. Rock has been married to his wife Malaak Compton-Rock for nearly 15 years. Chris Rock was at Atlanta's top strip club called "Magic City." And there was plenty of magic to be had. According to Mediatakeout, "According to a number of girls who work there, Chris blew about $5,000 . . . all on the same girl. A popular dancer named DIAMOND. According to one girl, Chris got consistent dances from her .. . for nearly two hours." Diamond posted on her twitter: "Shout out to Chris Rock for the love tonight! $$$" So there's our proof! Chris Rock was reportedly waving hundred bills around and handing it to the girl one by one as if she was a puppy dog waiting for her treat. Of course, it's all good fun for Rock because he allegedly did not have any inappropriate contact with the stripper known as Diamond or any others. I don't know about you but, I don't think Chris Rock has any business being in a strip club when he has a perfectly fine looking woman at home. He better have a good excuse for the wifey for blowing all this money. [view link]

7 comments

• steve229
    13 years ago
    Well, somebody has to say it: "Was there sex in the Champagne Room, Chris?
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Working on new material for his stand-up act.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Atlanta's top strip club called "Magic City" Top club my ass. Read the reviews.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    #1 diamond is the most used name among black strippers.. blah #2 magic city is overatted and #3.. 5k on her??? wow
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    Does he love this stripper? Probably not. Will he give up his wife and kids for her? Not likely. Did he have unprotected sex with her? Article says no inappropriate contact was made. So what's the big deal?
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    For $5K, if there was "no sex" he is either stupid or lying.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Remember, to a guy like this, even 5 grand is insignificant. Like 5 bucks to us peons.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion