tuscl

Oh...Shit...!!

Friday, July 22, 2011 9:53 PM
I need to preface this, please stay with me. I was quite young when my first GF, Rose, cheated on me by having sex with some guy. Because we had been GF/BF since we were in diapers, my mom tried to get me to forgive and forget. "It's not that simple", I explained, "when a male and female have sex, they are bonded forever, no matter what happens with the relationship." (Doesn't it suck when you're smarter and wiser than your parent ?) From 2004 to 2006, Kat was my first ATF. Not only did we have chemistry in bed, we had similar likes in music and movies. On our last weekend together, lying in bed, I told her "I really care about you. I think you're great." She shot me a look, got up, got dressed, and left. She changed her address, phone number, and club. So, tonight, I was coming out of work. There were two cops coming out of the business next door. One of the cops was her. I stood there like a turkey in the rain, thunder struck, gobsmacked. When she got to the car, she looked up and saw me, and froze. After a moment, her partner got her in the car. The car then slowly came around. We stared at each other for thirty seconds, then the car left. I have no idea what she told her partner.

8 comments

• rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Awwwwkward. She probably had the same shocked reaction you did. But now she is LE and probably thinking back on what she used to do for money while she got through the academy. Probably just said you were someone she used to go to high school with. I can't imagine her saying "Yeah, when I used to work in a strip club, I used to fuck that guy OTC for cash."
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    It is kind of interesting when an "old flame" shows up again in your life after many years. Those old feelings can come bubbling up from where they are buried. Too bad you didn't get to talk to her. ;)
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    There are reports, from time to time, about female Detroit police officers moonlighting as strippers. In one newspapers story a female officer has been demoted to paid desk duty because, as a vice cop, she was allegdly involved in shaking down strip clubs where she had previously moonlighted. The idea that you might encounter a cop who was a stripper seems real to me, but no less painful. The greater problem is feelings. If you ever had any feelings for her, you must do your best to set them aside. How can you trust her? If you want to see her again, how do you know that she is not working undercover vice? Was she a cop when you were seeing her? Tragically, this reminds me of an old movie. I can't remember the title, but I think the pre-Superman Christoper Reeve played the lead. In post war Italy a young U.S. Army priest falls in love with a novice nun. She never sees him in a cassock, only in his officer's uniform. The climax of the movie is her investiture and final vows when she is shocked and stunned to see him in full clerical garb, for the first time, in a ceremony presided over by the Pope.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    SuperDude it is called "Monsignor" from 1982. The novice is played by Geneviève Bujold. Part of the plot involves $$$$$$$$$$$ & The Vatican, similar to "Godfather 3".
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    You should have shot her. LOL
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Arrest me baby; beat me with your stick.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    vince, that's what he *used* to do.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    She at least could give you her get out of jail free business card
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion