tuscl

MOST ANNOYING

10inches
Florida
Friday, July 22, 2011 5:40 AM
which is more annoying to you; 1--being ignored by dancers 2--constant "wanna dance" approach

28 comments

• JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    Being ignored
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Being ignored
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Being ignored. I can always say no, but I don't like chasing them down.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Constant "wanna dance" approach! I don't have "problems" with being ignored because after a short while I'll become pro-active & start asking desired Dancers to sit with me or for a Dance. Almost always works.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    What newmark said.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Actually, neither. What gets on my last nerve is when a dancer plops down and assumes I want to talk with her. I much prefer a simple request to for company and presumably a dance that I can say no to. Otherwise, I have to try to get her to leave or give her a pity dance to close our transaction. I really try to avoid the latter because it only encourages them, but the pain of having to instruct them to go away can be equally bothersome.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    both lol i like a nice mixture... i dont wanna be harrased for a dance but i dont like to just sit there and be ignored
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    The grass is always greener.... I like to be ignored by the ones I don't find attractive and chased by the ones I do find attractive.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I dislike chasing after dancers. I feel that it ruins my barganing power. Therefor being ignored is the worst.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    UGLY DANCERS ASKING "WANNA DANCE" !!
  • IrishLad
    13 years ago
    Both and equally, as they each result in me not getting a good dancer and sitting by myself with my big fat hard wallet wondering wtf? "Like some company" or somesuch is what I am waiting for.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Being ignored by the dancer I want to talk to because the dancer I don't want to dance with is acting like she has me taken.
  • tttclub
    13 years ago
    Prim0 has the answer. If it only worked that way.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I have never been ignored in a strip club, as I'm there for action and I'm very proactive. So for me it's the "wanna dance robots" that cause the most annoyance.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Wanna dance girls. They are usually younger and, as soon as you say no, they are gone anyway. My gig requires some time and buildup and does not seem work well in clubs with young wanna dance girls.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    The best girls are the ones that ask if you "wanna dance" then ignore you when you sat "no".
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Rod--I'm with you. It seems to me that some dancers will force themselves on a customer in the hopes of meeting their drink quota, getting a meal or a tip for conversation or just wearing down your sales resistance. Being ignored is headache, but uninvited company is a migrane.
  • how
    13 years ago
    In order of annoyance: -- univited and unwanted ploppers who persist -- wanna-dance robots -- those who ignore me, assuming they at least respond when I approach them
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    It all depends on my mood and what I want. If I just want to hang out and relax than constant solicitations are annoying. But if I'm looking for some action and have cash to burn then being ignored is not just annoying but insulting. Anyway flashing cash in the direction of the dancer you want has always worked for me although like shadowcat says it's better if they go after you since it puts you in the position of power.
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    I'm in the the unwanted company boat - that annoys the shit out of me, in fact I'm slightly annoyed now just thinking about it. "wanna dance" drive by's don't bother me much, unless they are repeats. If I said no thanks 10 minutes ago I meant it. I would have said maybe later I thought I might want a dance later. I'm not sure what being ignored means, I'm perfectly content not being approached all night. On the occasion I'm unable to attract the attention of a dancer I'm interested in I am quite annoyed, but still not as much as having an unwanted guest.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Have to side with Prim0
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I hate being ignored. I would think that if you are a guy in a strip club, you would have enough money so that they might be interested in making some of it, yet I go to clubs, sometimes even clubs I'm a regular at, and get ignored. The "wanna dance" dancers are annoying, but if you tell them no the first time, it's generally the last time.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I rarely run into any "wanna dance" hustlers at the clubs I visit, so being ignored bothers the hell outta me.
    13 years ago
    Constant wanna dance approach. Spearmint Rhino in Vegas comes to mind as does Mons Venus. If I see something I like I have no problem asking for it. There's usually more than one hottie in my sights so if one plays hard to get, plenty of others.
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    13 years ago
    When a ugly fat chick starts massaging my shoulders, and dick without my consent.
  • carmelcd
    13 years ago
    Being ignored but a very close second is the "want a private/vip" before my ass has even hit the seat. Let me sit down get a beer and see you on stage before you try to bleed me.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    TWO!
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    If the dancers are in your face so you can't watch other dancers on stage, then the constant wanna dance is worse than getting ignored. However getting ignored is bad if you have money and you want dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion