tuscl

Birthday

Tonight is my birthday I rented a car service I am just looking for opinions on which clubs I should go to and in what order because I plan on goin to at least 3 or 4 thanks in advance for your input

18 comments

• Sctundra
    13 years ago
    Aw man sorry guys I forgot to put that I'm in San Antonio TX
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    If you're in San Antonio, forget the strip clubs and go to the Alamo.
  • Sctundra
    13 years ago
    Hmm never had much fun in San Antonio I see that's too bad me and my buddies always have a good time
  • troop
    13 years ago
    lol, this is funny!
    seriously, if you always have a good time there why are you asking for opinions?
  • Sctundra
    13 years ago
    Just looking for input...thought that's what this site was about I guess not thanks anyway
  • troop
    13 years ago
    well my point is that you have fun there, why don't you share your opinions?
    you have one review, surely you can share more here yourself as opposed to asking for what you already know.

and no i didn't call you shirley.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    oh, and happy birthday!
  • Sctundra
    13 years ago
    I definitely will post more reviews I guess my original question should have been if there is any club here that anyone had a special experience for their bday but I will post tomorrow about my time tonight after the hangover of course
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Nope, I have no recommendations for there, but Happy Birthday to you.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Rumack: Can you fly this plane, and land it?
    Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
    Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

LOL
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Have a Super time on your Birthday! I gave myself a delayed birthday gift in the way of a trip to checkout The Penthouse Club in Detroit MI a week and a half ago. It turned out to be an "OH MY GOD" unreal experience. So have as much fun as you can manage. LOOL
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yes, you did, Alucard. Shall we share the name of the dancer we both know to be devastatingly beautiful and . . . . or shall we just keep it yours', mine and samsung1's secret? LOL
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yes, you did, Alucard. Shall we share the name of the dancer we both know to be devastatingly beautiful and . . . . or shall we just keep it yours', mine and samsung1's secret? LOL
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Crap, I mean like I can wait a reasonable amount of time for a site to update, but somewhere in the internet there's an unacceptable lag for a comment to post. I waited and waited and waited before hitting the "Post Comment" link below again. Oh well.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    When it comes to the club scene, I spent a month in San Antonio in just one week! Granted, this was few years ago!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Were they "service women" working the clubs, Clubber?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    How about we keep our princess a secret vincemichaels. LOL ;)
    TUSCL's servers must have been a bit overloaded to respond so slow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion