tuscl

Dancers in their street clothes

I normally go clubbing after work, so I catch my current fav on the last part of her shift. I'm usually her last customer, we finish up with a VIP, then she's done for the day and gets ready to leave. I like to spend a few minutes at the bar afterwards (waiting for my heart rate to go down, lol).

Most of the dancers go out the back way when they leave, but my fav has started coming out after she changes to chat with me at the bar for a few minutes and give me a hug and kiss goodbye. I've started to look forward to seeing what she's wearing (which is kinda weird, because a few minutes early she was on my lap wearing nothing but a skimpy g-string).

Last time it was a stylish black blouse and mid-length white skirt, light makeup, hair pulled back in a pony tail, sunglasses on top of her head, looking like an hot young MILF you'd see at a PTA meeting, which I found to be quite the turn-on. Just wondering if anyone else enjoys this, or if this is just another sign of a RIL?

Your experiences?

18 comments

• basketball
    13 years ago
    I like to see dancers in their street clothes to see what they look like in reality. The next time you see a girl who looks like them on the street, you can imagine what they look like naked. Also gives you a chance to see what they look like w/o heels (much shorter and no ass enhancement).

Sorry to hear your girl does not take her g string off in the VIP.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    its kind of funny to see dancers in thier street cloths
    id say in my personal experiences its about 70% of the time im like.. "ehh yeah she looks better in her outfits than her street cloths".. theres that other percentage that looks just as good or better in there street cloths
    when i used to date this stripper couple years back. for the most part she looked better in her street cloths.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    Steve, to answer the questions in your last paragraph...yes and yes. I love it too..just gives another view into the gals we like in this crazy ass hobby of ours.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I'm usually disappointed because the girls leave the club in sweats, sloppy jeans and T's, etc., and bear only a slight resemblance to the sultry siren I saw only a few minutes earlier. There are the occasional exceptions, such as you mentioned for your fav, where she appears in a different mode, but still smart and attractive looking - I love it when that happens.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I sometimes *prefer* street clothes over club clothes. I've debated with myself on how to tell her so, but some of the outfits my current fav wears make her look a little chunkier than she is, a seeming that complete nudity does not at all confirm. So far, I haven't mentioned it to her.
  • Longball300
    13 years ago
    One of my favortie things is to go to a club about 5:30 to 6:00 (assuming shift change at 7pm) so you can see the day girls on stage while the night girls filter in in their street clothes. Later you get to see the late shift on stage while the day shift filters out now dressed in their steet clothes.

This time frame has other advantages as well as the day girls are looking to make those last few bucks and are willing to please not to mention arrange for some nighttime activities. The night girls will be looking to get things started on the right foot and be fresh and ready to go.
  • Otto22
    13 years ago
    I had a memorable experience a while ago related to street attire. On a particularly dead Sunday afternoon the cocktail waitress got permission to give me some LDs. She went with me to the VIP dressed in her street clothes - jeans, t-shirt, etc. She stripped down to a pair of panties and straddled me. I must say it was a very erotic way to begin the dances.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I can agree. There is something to seeing them in street clothes. I remember well the first time I met my ATF OTC. I met her at a car dealership to check out a vehicle for her. DAMN! She was so hot walking in. What was really fun was watching the salesmen damn near kill each to assist her. It was even better when this 20 year old walks over to the 50+ old man and gives him, me, a big hug and kiss. I am sure that they thought we were father/daughter at first, but the kiss would have ended that thought, I would think. I would also think her being Asian and me, pure Cracker, would have been a dead give away as well.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    To me it is the Sex Appeal of reality & not the ITC fantasy. Clothes can be quite sexy. It is mental.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I enjoy seeing them on their way in or out of the club in street clothes. True, often enough, they are in casual grubby clothes in the summer, but it is indeed nice to see the babes as they appear out on the streets. If I hadn't seen them before in the club on their way in, it gives a nice preview of someone I may wish to get to know better.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I've seen a lot of dancers in the parking lot of my favorite club in their street clothes. SCARY!

Gridget is 363 days younger than my daughter. They dress alike and she looks as good OTC as ITC. I am sure that anyone that sees us together thinks father/daughter. We act the part.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I agree with both magicrat and Rod8432. It’s fun to see dancers in “real world” clothes. One comment for you dancers out there, that I would make: Dancers would do well to be aware that potential customers have the opportunity to see dancers as they arrive at the club in their street clothes, if nothing else, in the parking lot. Considering this, I suggest that dancers should considering dressing attractively when going to work. I have often seen dancers upon arrival dressed in sloppy, ill-fitting clothes and thought, I’m not likely to get a dance from her! But, when I’m in a club in the late afternoon, and about ready to leave, I might see night shift dancers arriving. I have sometimes seen a dancer arrive, looking hot in street clothes, and said to myself that I’ll stay around to see her on the floor and get dances from her. Some clubs’ floor plans are such that upon arrival, a dancer may have to walk past many customers to get to the dressing room. Dancers should keep this in mind when deciding what to wear to work.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    I'd like to catch a dancer on her way in. I'd take her straight to the VIP, and when we're done, she'd leave the VIP in her work clothes. (This will probably never work out, since when they first get to the club, they usually disappear to spend an hour on their makeup, and gossip with the other girls in the dressing room. They're usually in no hurry to hit the floor, as if they hate their jobs, and the money will be out there all night anyway.)

Of course, we all know that when Steve says "street clothes", he means "cheerleader uniform" ....
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Fomer ATF came out of the dressing room in street clothes, ready for our dinner date. She asked me to wait while she stopped to give lap dances, during which whe would be taking off her street clothes. I left.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

I once saw "G" leaving as I arrived at Stir. I got a very nice "goodbye" in the parking lot, complete with her expertise at manual transmissions.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    there have been a couple of times i've been at the club before the shift change (8pm) so i've seen some dancers in their street clothes. i recently saw an old fav that i hadn't seen in a long time. she wasn't working but she just came into the club to say hello to some of her co workers, so of course she was in her street clothes, which was the first time i saw her like that.

it's funny how much taller those stripper shoes make them look. at first, i thought my current fav was a bit tall because i saw her on stage for the first time. then, after i got a few dances from from her, while she was barefoot of course, i realized that she's actually kind of short because i have to bend down to hug her after the dance she gives me. :)

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    The other day I picked up my ATF at her home to go out to a bar for dinner. It was a 90 degree day, and she came out in a tank top and daisy dukes. She looked hotter than when she's dancing at the club.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    I have only seen 3 dancers in their regular street cloths (not counting my ex roommate). dancer number 1 actually looked better half naked, with dim lights. in public she looked like total slut in a bad way. My current ATF at the moment looked stunning. Dancer number 3 looked really cute in her outfit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion