tuscl

FINGER BANG

10inches
Florida
pros and cons of fingering the kitty. Is this something that you strive for in VIP? Is it a deal killer when negotiating with dancer? What do you do if it gets sloppy wet?

12 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    Not a deal killer if I don't get to do it. If the dancer wants me to, I'm more than pleased to help her out. Wet means she's HAPPY & I'll be VERY happy perhaps.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Don't strive for it but I hope it happens (along with other actibities). If it get's wet, all the better. Had a girl let me do that and when I was done she licked my finger in an erotic manner.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    The finger, I hope, is just the beginning.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It's a requirement to make my favorites list but not a deal breaker.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Not even close to a deal breaker, but definitely a plus if she wants it. I'm not gonna press the issue; since it's *her* pleasure at stake, if it doesn't work for her, and it doesn't for everyone, it's not worth pursuing.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    As with others, not getting this is not a deal breaker if other higher level extras are available. But if other extras are unavailable and finger play is also unavailable I will pursue other prey.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    no its not a requirement for me.. but its a great deal when it happens
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Check your nails and cuticles and wash hands before engaging in such acrivites. You don't want to cause scratches or infections. Amazing how many dancers have told me that guys don't even think about hygiene.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    My only objection was once seven years ago. I was fingering this one chick and had been for about ten minutes. I stopped and went for my zipper. She stopped me and told me that she only liked to be fingered and nothing else.

I find that strippers who do FS don't like to be fingered. She'll do it with or without a condom, but no fingers allowed.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Deal breaker?
    Are you fucking kidding?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    fingering is foreplay
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I love it and I am GOOD at it; but I have never sought it out specifically.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion