tuscl

Pandora's Adult Cabaret, Lake City, Wa

Pandora's Adult Cabaret just opened 7/12/2011 at 8914 Lake City Way NE, Lake City, Wa. I went to the club on opening night, 7/12/2011, and was quite impressed. There is plenty of parking, the inside looks great, there are ceiling fans for keeping cool, a decent VIP lounge area, an entertaining DJ, and the girls are "7" or above! The outer signage isn't finished, but the proposed look is quite good.
Support your local club guys! Seattle tends to make it hard for these clubs to stay open! There are several people that have JOBS now, and this is a DECENT place! I will be going there frequently. I highly recommend it.

3 comments

• grandslam
    13 years ago
    just got back from pandora's opening night and it was pretty successful, even at 10 pm. parking on the side and in the back of the building, and also in front of the shanty tavern. ten bucks cover, five for a drink, two stages on your left as you enter, one on each end of the building, and couches on the right side. if you liked ricks/foxes/honeys/sugars, you're gonna have flashbacks when you get in this place. lotsa girls: jasmine cheena april wednesday africa brandy morgan desiree lexis isis serenity chevelle jewel and dylan just to name a few...
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    From http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/N… : Last month, the Wedgwood Community Council, Maple Leaf Community Council and the Stratford at Maple Leaf, the nearby assisted living facility, wrote to the city's Department of Planning and Development saying the adult cabaret permit issued for the site was in error ... Walker said his business is an adult cabaret, not a strip club, and that he wants to be a good neighbor. "I won't tolerate drugs or prostitution," he said. "Why would I let one person ruin all this?"

The impression I've gotten from reading news articles like that is that at least initially they have to run a very clean club so that the people that want to shut them down won't have as much to go on and the newspapers won't have anything controversial to write about. If they're running a very clean club, what makes them better than all the Deja Vus in the area?
  • unclewillSea
    11 years ago
    Love this club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion