tuscl

NEW Kindle e-Book! True Confessions of a Hollywood Strip Club DJ

Fasten your lap dance seat belt and take a wild plunge back to the glory days of girls, girls, girls on Hollywood's Sunset Strip through the eyes of the usual suspect, the Nudie Bar DJ! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0054KPD7G

"True Confessions of a Hollywood Strip Club DJ - Tales from the Flesh Pit" is all the dirt, drool and drama that fuels your curiosity into the crazy, flesh-filled underworld life of a strip club DJ in Los Angeles described with the salacious detail and humor you'd expect from somebody who would subject themselves to this kind of, uh, career move?

Full of amazing, sexy photos from two decades of spinning music and putting mustard on the mike for the hottest exotic dancers and adult film stars in the industry, plus an array of personal never-before-seen photos and swag from his sacred DJ vault, True Confessions of a Hollywood Strip Club DJ is an incredibly funny story with more twists, tails and curves than a hot little blonde crawling along the tip rail all the way from the farm down in Texas. For a limited time, you can buy this book for $1.99 less than the dollar you'd stuff in a stripper's underwear!

Official Webpage
http://www.toonsonice.com/stripclubhumor…

7 comments

• londonguy
    13 years ago
    Link to the official page doesn't work?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Bye spamer!
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    "Fasten your lap dance seat belt"? Wow, if the whole book is written that well, I'll surely read it again and again, and buy copies for all my friends!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    it is true!
    djs really are full of themselves!
    just more justification of my preference for juke boxes.

sorry dude, i didn't click your link and won't be looking at it later either.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    you guys can buy books from Amazon's Kindle store and then read it and then request a refund. You can return any ebook within 7 days of purchase
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    how about a special discount for TUSCL members on the book?
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    While you're reading, does the Kindle chapter get interrupted by an out-of-tune voice yelling something that is supposed to sound like he's singing along? Does the Kindle cut the chapters short? If you want to stop reading early and go home, do you have to pay the Kindle an extra tip fee? Does it accidentally play the same chapter twice in a row? Is the Kindle incapable of intelligent volume control, sometimes blaring a chapter so loud your brain hurts and sometimes immediately there-after lowering the volume to such a hush that you can't figure out what it is you're reading?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion