tuscl

Leave me alone!

Saturday, September 23, 2006 4:58 PM
How do you tell a stripper you are not interested ?

6 comments

• hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    no means no and if I am not interested than I will avoid eye contact BUT if there is a super confident dancer that still decides to crack the veneer I have erected it's possible that I would indulge juss out of sheer admiration. This may have happened once or twice. A polite I am waiting for someone or I am not even warmed up yet always suffices.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    For me a polite "no thanks" works over 80 percent of the time. Some dancers don't want to take no for an answer at least where I'm concerned and depending upon how they look or smell in a few cases will dictate how harsh a reply I need to take to get rid of her if I want to. I did hear that "We don't want any dances so get lost bitch!" works pretty good. If a pretty girl just wants to sit and talk I'm not going to be rude even if I don't want dances. I think the cases above are for that one in a million dancer who not only doesn't take no for an answer, she seems to enjoy arguing with you. Well, maybe not everyone else has had that experience.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    It's funny this topic keeps coming up on this board. It shows a lack of balls among TUSCLers. A polite no thank-you should work. If it dosen't you can always try, "Fuck the Fuck Off!"
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    ..and if all of the above doesn't work, you can try the "I'm out of money" line. Or just use the "maybe later" line. Hopefully you'll be tied up with another dancer or changed seats where you won't be found. If you're not buying any more dances or flashing money, the I'm out of money line works pretty good.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    It starts with avoiding eye contact as she approaches you. Make a not entirely subtle point of looking in a different direction, and some girls will get the message you're not interested and move on before bothering you.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    "No thank you" almost always works for me. Usually I'm waiting for someone anyway so I tell them that. If they don't respond to a polite refusal there is nothing wrong with a firm but friendly "Fuck-Off" OK, just kidding but sometimes....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion