tuscl

BARTENDERS

10inches
Florida
Monday, July 11, 2011 2:40 AM
anyone ever been to a club where the bartender was the hottest babe in the club? Follies in ATL has great looking blonde with huge boobs working the weekday shift. she is smoking. always wears a low cut blouse to show off those marvelous juggs. asked her why she didn't dance (sure she could make tons of money) and she said it just wasn't her cup of tea.

20 comments

• rh48hr
    13 years ago
    There was a bartender at Baby Dolls in PHX back in the mid-90's don't remember her name, but I remember thinking I wanted to get a dance from her before I got a dance from anyone else. Even tried talking her up for a date, but no go.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Yep! The old "Lipstick" in South Miami, Jen. She moved on to CA, and the club moved on to debris.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Yep. Misty at the Columbia Platinum Plus. Just a week ago jgb133 asked me who was the smoking hot babe that used to work there. We both agreed that she would have cleaned out our wallets if she had started dancing. But no luck. She hooked up with the club's general manager, they both quit and opened up their own club.
  • tuscl12345
    13 years ago
    In a room where every girl is naked, the sexiest one is the one with clothes on!
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    Crystal at the Rhode Island Doll House.She used to dance and still could if she chose to.And is as friendly and attentive as she is attractive
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    ALL THE TIME. I hate it when the hottest woman around is the waitress or the bartender. Hell last night it was a combination of the waitress the bartender and the patrons but that is a whole different matter.
  • Timbuck12
    13 years ago
    10, I think you meant the daytime blonde bartender at Oasis, right?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yes. Saturday night, in fact. And she gave me a nice groping dance, too. No willingness to meet me after her shift, though. :(
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Debbie at Cheetah's in Detroit. Six foot built amazon. Great rack and great personality. Now long gone and sorely missed.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    There's a few here and there, I agree with everyone that it's unfortunate when they are the hottest ones there, but let's not forget, the less hot ones try harder. At least some of the time, lol.
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    1. there is a great GMILF type bar maid on the day shift at IR in cocoa beach she dresses like a biker chick. 2. most of the maid and waitresses at Wacko's again day shift. 3. believe it or not a new young bar maid on day's at a dive joint called Pony's in Jacksonville 4. simular but different, the bartenders (female) will go topless at Sin's nude bar in Jax's if you tip them $5.00
  • Raincoat
    13 years ago
    I am almost always more attracted to the waitress or barmaid. It a "grass is greener" thing.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    Timbuck12--I agree with you about the bartender at OGE, but there is also one at Follies.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    yeah i dont see it too often because most of the clubs that are around me are byob and half of the ones that do have bartenders they are males .. but theres a few on the block in baltimore that are sexy as hell.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    "wasn't my cup of tea" ??? Thought it was only English people that said that?
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    1. You always want what you can't have. 2. You don't know whether she's all that hot underneath her clothes. Stretch marks, a little too much baggage, very very very poorly done bolt-on fake tits, saggy post-child-suckling flappy pancake tits, scars from when the boyfriend slashed her, C-section scars, tramp-stamp tattoos of her former pimp who got killed by her next former pimp that she tried to have removed which ended up as big scratched-out blotches of something that used to have wings ... or is that a tail? One of the most amazing things about a good-looking stripper is that she's managed to keep her looks for 100% of her body, from toes to crown. That's quite the accomplishment. Bartenders can hide stuff.
  • crecat03
    13 years ago
    yeah. it's kind of funny how that happens. Bartender Lydda at Columbia Platinum Plus comes to mind as one of the hottest young ladies I've seen.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    It's rare for me because most of the time, I go to places which are BYOB or they have male bartenders, but I've been to places, mostly on my occasional Kansas road trips, where the best looking lady is the bartender, or at least the lady who aroused me most was the bartender. I was at one place where they allowed the bartenders to do lapdances
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Megan, an awesome hot bartender at Diva's in Lexington was the ONLY reason I made a second trip there. The second trip was mind blowing leading me to come back some more. Megan is no longer at Diva's, but I keep going back. I bet they don't know how much she helped them. I think she knew how much she helped me ;)
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    All the time. At least from the cleavage and up. That's kinda sad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion