tuscl

Iowa Strip Clubs

who here is in Iowa and attends Clubs in Iowa?? Just curious to know which one you guys attend and which one is your favorite and why?

2 comments

• XrayspeX
    13 years ago
    I've hit a few in central Iowa. I'm a fan of Beach Girls (though it is largely hit or miss of late, as some things appear to be changing, not for the better of the patrons). Though the Lumberyard isn't bad either.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I live in the Omaha area, so I get to the Playhouse south of Council Bluffs a lot. It's overpriced, but they have top notch dancers there. Saries in Carter Lake has potential, but things there are overpriced as well. Council Bluffs has bikini bars which I find to be a waste of time (and the same is true in Omaha, which is actually Nebraska, but it is one metropolitan area). My favorite is Shotgun Geniez down in Hamburg, in the SW corner of the state about an hour south of the Omaha area. Not so many beautiful dancers, but always a fun time. They are currently in limbo at the moment, as the Missouri River flood caused a mandatory evacuation of the south side of Hamburg, where the club is there. But I expect it to reopen once the flood situation ends.

In Sioux City, I personally think Mavericks has potential, but they have some silliness in regards to paying for lap dances. Then again, that probably exists because extras there were probably a given once upon a time and that's their way of preventing that. On the other hand, Teaser's, the other bar in Sioux City, is just a tease.

Carroll and Denison, along US 30 in western Iowa, have two places I've been to. I prefer Bookem Dano's in Denison over Ossy's in Carroll, basically because Bookems is a titty bar, while Ossy's is a sports bar with strippers and they make that combination work as badly as possible. In my experience, of all the places I've been to still operating (in all states), Ossy's is the worst. Which is too bad, because Ossy's has better looking dancers than Bookem Dano's.

As for the Des Moines area clubs, it's been awhile since I've been there, so this ranking probably doesn't mean much, but I'd rank them: 1. Beach Girls 2. Minx Showpalace 3. Lumberyard 4. Big Earl's and 5. Outer Limits.

East of the Des Moines, I've been to three in the Quad Cities, Daisy Dooks, Tuxedo's and Southern Comfort (So-Co is the name I remember it being in the past). I personally thought they all ranked the same, but it's been awhile since I made it there, too. Finally, the last place in Iowa I've been to is Chills and Thrills in Ottumwa. I only went there once several years ago, and it was dumpy then and they had two fat dancers the day I went, but I did enjoy the company of one of them. It's probably still a dump, like the rest of downtown Ottumwa.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion