Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Happy bikini day

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

If this doesn't start your blood pumping, nothing will!

Replies (5)

Profile picture for gsv
gsv
•

That did it... some of my favorite women.

Profile picture for harrydave
harrydave
•

Here is what is absolutely hilarious. When I pulled up the site for Strange Beaver, I got a banner ad top dead center from Regent University, a conservative Christian school. Now we know what those devout boys are really thinking about in Bible class.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'm going to South Beach. :)

Profile picture for newmark
newmark
•

Nice find

Profile picture for sanitago
sanitago
•

nice, very nice! I don't think I'd mind at all seeing any of them on stage humping the brass pole. :-)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement